Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
Okaaaaay so with the leaks and other info,
who do you guys think is the new character that will come in the next updates?
Daisy?Sekai?Momdoka? Or a completely new girl?
do you mean like the next one we are getting? or just moreso who is going to show up? because im pretty sure the next one that's going into side characters is gonna be Rika

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
do you mean like the next one we are getting? or just moreso who is going to show up? because im pretty sure the next one that's going into side characters is gonna be Rika
Rika's Side Girl 14. We're speculating on who Side Girl 15 is gonna be, because it's implied in the progress tracker that she'll be getting scenes in 3 updates.

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019
I'm confused with all these DRM news, last I played was 0.27, when did Selebus started adding these?

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
Tomorrow if everything goes to schedule.
I recommend waiting a bit for the smarter guys here to comb through the files for any booby traps Sel might leave. I'm hoping he got that out of his system last time but who knows?
I doubt. He's been doing it for a while now and I don't think he intends to stop

Reactions: wilhermans

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Tomorrow if everything goes to schedule.
I recommend waiting a bit for the smarter guys here to comb through the files for any booby traps Sel might leave. I'm hoping he got that out of his system last time but who knows?
The part that sucks is we can never trust it's over, he might not do it for 50 consecutive releases but he's shown he's more than happy to do that even it ends up screwing over some of his paying supporters so there's no way to know release 51 doesn't come with a new trap. For now, i just recommend backing up your save folder between releases.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
The closer the release date the more I feel bad for what might be coming for Noriko; hope she doesn't take it too too bad if some of the new events are about she finding out Sensei's new progress with Niki (but I think there are also her invite over events so maybe it's all good?)

Pervyfox

Mar 14, 2018
The closer the release date the more I feel bad for what might be coming for Noriko; hope she doesn't take it too too bad if some of the new events are about she finding out Sensei's new progress with Niki (but I think there are also her invite over events so maybe it's all good?)
she already knows Niki and sensei are getting closer together again, and yeah there are 2 invite events coming up :3
I don't think niki comes across as the type to kiss and tell, even to her sister

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
she already knows Niki and sensei are getting closer together again, and yeah there are 2 invite events coming up :3
I don't think niki comes across as the type to kiss and tell, even to her sister
Noriko is close enough to Niki and observant enough to notice, even if Niki doesn't blab about it. I don't think it will be too bad yet, mostly just a reason for her to step up her game in the invite events.
I'm more worried we'll get more build up to Chika's heart getting broken. The actual crash is probably going to be a main event so not this update, but her life is going to get destroyed pretty soon.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes