aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
Little late, but just to add to the timeline stuff:

Noriko was already following Sensei around when she was 3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wizards are mostly supergeniuses who are seemingly inherently attracted towards Sensei in Kumon-mi, so I wouldn't be too surprised if Noriko was bothering Niki and Sensei as an infant...

Noriko is confirmed to be 16 at the start:
According to the Care Packages. (Ayane is 15, and Kaori is 22, so it's likely referring to their ages at the start of Chapter 1) Ami should be only around a month younger than Noriko and has a bday early in Chapter 1, meaning she's more or less 16 for most of the game. (The game itself seemingly starting in August. Ami's birth month.)

So, Ami and Noriko were probably born in July and August 2004 since they turn 16 in 2020.

This would mean Sekai and Mama Nakayama were knocked up in 2003, which is when 'Kyoto' should be taking place if Sekai is recently pregnant with Ami.

The Accident happens when Ami is 7 (assuming Sensei isn't rounding):
So it could be as early as 2011, and up to 9 years ago which is probably why Niki compares it to almost a decade:

The last 8 years part probably wasn't counting this year:

Overall: That timeline might be around a year off, but it should be around those time periods when things happened, eitherway.

Except for Kyoto, since it simply doesn't fit if Sekai was just now pregnant with Ami, with Noriko already around, even though she should still be in her mother's womb.

Edit: Unless this 'Kyoto' Happy Event is meant to be some kind of confirmation that Ami is actually around a year younger than everyone, like Rin, and just no one is aware of it. Which could also explain her physical development, if time itself isn't simply deaging Ami to fit Sensei's taboo preference, retroactively, or some crap.
This is a pretty minor point, but it's nice to nail down the timeline: I don't think the accident could have happened in 2011. In "Dear You", which takes place sometime between Halloween and Christmas in Chapter 2, Niki says that it's been eight years since they've done anything sexual.
If the accident was in 2011, it would have been more than nine years ago.

Unless Selebus messed something up, it looks like Ami is a year and a bit younger than Noriko (thanks for pointing out her age in the care package). I have no idea how it works in Japan (Selebus might not either), but in the US it's not unusual for kids with summer birthdays a year apart to be in the same class since their parents decide which year to enroll them in. Which would mean Ami doesn't have to be bumped up a year like Rin was.

But yeah, still doesn't work for Kyoto, Noriko is not a baby crawling around from the way they talk about her. And if the Noriko mention in Kyoto is an error, then so is the one in Spotless Mind since that would have to take place before Kyoto.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Look at this screenshot.
There is a real chance none of these people exist :ROFLMAO:
In fact, only Niki may not exist. Maya was spoken of as something that shouldn't exist. She exists, but she is an Error, which means that she exists but she shouldn't, what makes her exist. Sekai's spirit is a god/spirit which makes her exist as a new existence that is not human, This Sekai spirit is the manifestation of fears and the way the traumatized Akira saw Sekai, and since she was his world, perhaps he even considered her a goddess made this Sekai spirit/goddess exist in the world.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
I wonder what a lobotomized Nodoka is going to be like since she got her "wings clipped".

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I wonder what a lobotomized Nodoka is going to be like since she got her "wings clipped".
Who's Nodoka? [re:zero ptsd intensifies]

Edit: also, lowkey one of the best moments from Pareidolia's speech was him saying that he shares living space with other gods, and that when they try to take over, he smacks them over the head with a frying pan :ROFLMAO:

I keep imagining Wires being like "this was supposed to be my..." wham! put to sleep lol

• Haha
Reactions: Pedro4545454

uhhhwhat

Jun 6, 2024
Probably like her mom. She slipped too close to the sun.
That AreYouHappyHere twitter account was ARG'ing pretty hard, had lots of stuff from Kyoko and one of them mentioned Nodoka.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes