uhhhwhat

Jun 6, 2024
Wow that was a good update! Also kudos to the loremasters on here for some of those correct theories!

1) That Io update was way too wholesome for us non-greeners. Like, uncharacteristically wholesome especially for LiL. There was even a wizard Io in the background to add some symbolism to the mix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Speaking of backgrounds, the shadows were a little odd on some characters. With the real/fake debate going on that made me go hmmm, but I always have my tinfoil hat on so. The scene where Maya and Niki having random NPC shadows reminded me of that part in "Not the Nightingale" where Ami had Maya's shadow and everything was glitchy.
On a shapeshifter hunt check the background Friends!

3) Pareidolia is a big fat liar, and I don'y buy the tsundere shtick. But the airbnb reveal was cool, also fit what was added to the wiki recently. That the newer gods can be hired or are used for different purposes, and that there is a "discovery" and "capture". RIP Nodoka.

4) Wild ending, but I'd bet they are still in the reset. And I'd further bet there might be another reset in 0.45, too many weird hidden things and stuff that seemed off. How wild would it be if Sel kept the three different timelines going on for a bit, as if this game isn't hard to follow as it is.

I'm not even touching Kyoto.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Now that Pareidolia is finally gone from Akira’s mind (supposedly), does anyone else think that the “senseisad” variable will finally be switched to False after the Reset 7 content?

Especially depending on how Part 2 goes… Akira’s depression may no longer be as central to his story. Maybe he’ll even return to school back to his teaching role. Although I doubt things will be quite the same as they were in Chapters 1-3.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Another thing that we understood in that conversation between Akira and Paredolia/kaori is that even after that monster attacked Akira when Paredolia was sent back to the well, even after waking up, Akira can still remember the conversation that had with Paredolia, usually he forgets these supernatural conversations, but this time he managed to keep them.

Will we now finally see Akira always keeping his memories of these supernatural encounters?

Meskal1ne

Oct 7, 2023
Will we now finally see Akira always keeping his memories of these supernatural encounters?
Dunno about Wires and Hope interactions, but he definetely remember interactions with pareidolia. From 0.38-0.40 he acts like pareidolia is Johny Silverhand in his head. "Pareidolia, teleport me out of there".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pedro4545454

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I believe he always remembered them (at least some of them), but always considering them as hallucinations or weird dreams. Only recently he become more aware that these things are real
My mistake, I explained what I wanted to convey wrong, I think this way it will be better, I mean Akira keeps the memories in the sense of keeping them completely and considering them real and not allusions and not trying to forget them, yes he There are times like the time he asked Maya about Wire, or there in his dream with Maya when he talked to Hope's angels about Hope, showing that he can remember some things.

Dunno about Wires and Hope interactions, but he definetely remember interactions with pareidolia. From 0.38-0.40 he acts like pareidolia is Johny Silverhand in his head. "Pareidolia, teleport me out of there".
Yes, I know that, but Akira always treated Paredolia as if he were a mental problem/schizophrenia, only now that Paredolia explained that he was a god and the good thing is that Akira remembered that and he now also knows that kaori It's practically a hotel for the gods so now Akira has confirmation from the supernatural world, my fear is that he will try to deny himself and try to force himself to believe that everything that happened there was because of his mental reset/break.

jh87

Sep 20, 2019
What if the Sekai portion of the Kyoto event happened (potentially years) before the earlier part with Niki.
Sekai probably picked him up from there a lot over the years, is there any indication that those two parts are from the same day?
After all there is another time jump to her funeral at the end of the event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Meskal1ne

Oct 7, 2023
only now that Paredolia explained that he was a god reset/break.
we know that pareidolia is third god of trinity from 3rd act? doesn't matter what knows Akira - he is shizopuppet of gods, he is completely unreliable. Matters only what player knows.
and i dont think that Akira will have more mental breakdowns in 4 act:
1. it will be boring from narration perspective
2. he is already deadinside, he dont give a f
3. hes crush is goin back in next patches as i get it.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
What if the Sekai portion of the Kyoto event happened (potentially years) before the earlier part with Niki.
Sekai probably picked him up from there a lot over the years, is there any indication that those two parts are from the same day?
After all there is another time jump to her funeral at the end of the event.
Very unlikely, Akira's sequence of thoughts did not change and Niki's mother warned that Sekai was outside waiting for Akira.

jh87

Sep 20, 2019
Very unlikely, Akira's sequence of thoughts did not change and Niki's mother warned that Sekai was outside waiting for Akira.

Sure, it's intended to be confusing to us. Sekai would have picked up Akira countless times. Similar situations could have happened.
There might also be another connection between these memories. Maybe Sekais death was shortly after the first part, and Akira remembered that time where they could have gotten away, before jumping to the memory of her funeral.

So basically:

1. Akira was picked up sometime in the past, Sekai wants to flee to Kyoto and reveals her pregnancy with Amy.
2. Akira subsequently gets closer to Niki (months/years) pass.
3. The first part of the event happens.
4. Sekai dies (maybe even on the same day?)

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
Sure, it's intended to be confusing to us. Sekai would have picked up Akira countless times. Similar situations could have happened.
There might also be another connection between these memories. Maybe Sekais death was shortly after the first part, and Akira remembered that time where they could have gotten away, before jumping to the memory of her funeral.

So basically:

1. Akira was picked up sometime in the past, Sekai want's to flee to Kyoto and reveals her pregnancy with Amy.
2. Akira subsequently gets closer to Niki (months/years) pass.
3. The first part of the event happens.
4. Sekai dies (maybe even on the same day?)
This suggests that Ami is older than Noriko when Ami is younger than Noriko.

jh87

Sep 20, 2019
This suggests that Ami is older than Noriko when Ami is younger than Noriko.
Noriko's mum could have also been pregnant at the time (or Noriko might already be born), or why do you think that wouldn't work out?

So far this seems to me the only way that events to not conflict with each other.

Of course all of this could be wrong, memories might be fabricated or from different timelines for all I know.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes