Jejkdkkdkdkdkdm

May 11, 2020
in theory the game's good and full of content but it is basically impossible to play this game without a guide if you have a job or things to do beside playing this game

Crazynutso

Sep 13, 2022
in theory the game's good and full of content but it is basically impossible to play this game without a guide if you have a job or things to do beside playing this game
or access to some kind of cheat engine, and enough imagination to set damage to a negative number every battle, or read through what the kill meter should be set to to end the stupid fights. Still better then remembering random lines or coffee facts though....

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I was too lazy to read it, but why did so many people talk about it out of nowhere?
Dude got whiny about us complaining about Sensei Quest and thought he had done something by comparing reset puzzles to Moby Dick. I think he also compared Selebus to Dostoevsky

But as a rule of thumb, nobody takes notes on literature from people who don't understand how paragraphs work.

aramaug

Jun 28, 2019
it's this timeline but its 2010, its the second baby she has and the baby is Rin which they give in adoption, pum all problemas solved, except not bc it's just a random thought i had.
Damn, that's one well-developed ten-year-old ;). Rin was born in February 2006, less than six months after Ami, so Sekai can't be her mother. Also we're told that her bio mom was unmarried and way too young to have a baby.
Hee hoo, you're wrong. Akira totally dicked down Molly in LG.
It's not weird to reference high literature when talking about high literature, bros.
The two potential Selebus sock puppets posting three minutes apart. Coincidence? :unsure:

And then I post shortly after. Coincidence?
I know that if I was writing something as complex as LiL, I would absolutely go on forums and make anonymous theory shitposts just to fuck with the players.

And on a completely unrelated note, let me now write an essay on why Takoyaki Man is secretly the key to understanding the entire plot. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

GSwole

May 1, 2023
Damn, that's one well-developed ten-year-old ;). Rin was born in February 2006, less than six months after Ami, so Sekai can't be her mother. Also we're told that her bio mom was unmarried and way too young to have a baby.

The two potential Selebus sock puppets posting three minutes apart. Coincidence? :unsure:

And then I post shortly after. Coincidence?
I'm the crustiest sock puppet on this side of F95

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes