Ksakep

Dec 8, 2021
Kyoto takes place roughly a year before Ami was born, which would make Akira around 12, and Niki around 10.
Akira is 31, Niki is 29, Ami is like... 15? so Akira was 16 years old when Ami was born and 15 years old when Sekai got pregnant. I suppose it's okay here.

For Noriko: in Rain King we saw Sekai with young Ami and Ami remembers her mother, so Sekai didn't die when Ami was a kid. So Noriko was a kid too and Akira could easily be with Niki at this point. Tragedy will struck later.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Where'd you get the 12 from? I took those early Akira scenes to him being more like 5-7 as it's very much an elementary school classroom...
I'm going from his size that should be around Chinami's age since I don't really have a good grasp on there yet, and that happy event that shows an elementary classroom he looks way too old to be on elementary, so I'm thinking he is TA, but it's all an estimate so feel free to edit my timeline with any insights you have.
If you can, post evidence, it's been a while I last saw the event so I may be misremembering, thanks for your input.

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
Where'd you get the 12 from? I took those early Akira scenes to him being more like 5-7 as it's very much an elementary school classroom...
I checked one of the happy events (Good Boy) where I know it was mentioned that he cut his hand on a broken window and fell down and hurt his ankle, but it does not specify the age. Though Sekai talks about him being too embarrassed to accept a piggy back ride from her and that Niki is his girlfriend and that he probably jerks off to her.
I don't think 5-7 would fit in all that context, I suspect it would be closer to 12.

I randomly came across two things though that piqued my interest during that event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Two more quotes I found fitting in this new context from this update, they are from Rain King:

Last edited:

Dc345

May 27, 2020
And this is what we call: a major screw up.

Kyoto takes place roughly a year before Ami was born, which would make Akira around 12, and Niki around 10. Nevermind that a 12 and a 10 year old are having 69s before even becoming boyfriend/girlfriend. This also highlights how Sekai kept on dealing with Nozomu after her trying to run away for another 8 years at least, which led to Akira becoming Niki's boyfriend - and all that followed. The way Kyoto made it seem, less time had passed between her promise and her death, but in actual fact it was a long-ass time.

On to Noriko, yes, this would be the most glaring screw-up. Even if Noriko is older than Ami, for her to be sneaking around trying to see them, she would have to be at least 3-4, at the very least. She most certainly isn't. Way to go, Selebus... I'm actually disappointed.

I still don't get it, where's my dunce cap. Are you saying that Yumi got sent to yet another Halloween and we're just not seeing it yet?
Niki's teen model is used in Kyoto so she would have to be in high-school.

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
I checked one of the happy events (Good Boy) where I know it was mentioned that he cut his hand on a broken window and fell down and hurt his ankle, but it does not specify the age. Though Sekai talks about him being too embarrassed to accept a piggy back ride from her and that Niki is his girlfriend and that he probably jerks off to her.
I don't think 5-7 would fit in all that context, I suspect it would be closer to 12.

I randomly came across two things though that piqued my interest during that event.

Edit:
Two more quotes I found fitting in this new context from this update, they are from Rain King:

What if Kaori and her family were on foot? Might fix the car problem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I just want to point out that regardless of what Nao-chan is, if we were to compare:
Nao-chan wins.
This has been my ted talk.

Edit: might be willing to reconsider if another god offers Ron or Yamo sex. But so far it's Nao-chan hands down.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Riolol
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes