Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
Also on a side note: The party scenes where Good Kid was playing made me realize once more that those songs clash with having to read text and being able to process them properly, it's just too distracting. Even though that particular song wasn't that bad.
In fact, I actually really liked the 8bit version in Sensei Quest. Call me a filthy millennial, but it was a bop.
So in conclusion, I like their music. It just doesn't always fit unfortunately.
Every time he puts on Good Kids I'm just reminded of how he fumbled the bag so hard with these, all he had to do was take the Pox song and just have it be instrumental instead of the version with lyrics and it could've made for some great scenes if he used it right.

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Ha, now that it's brought up again, i giggled everytime goodkid was on screen or the characters commented on it cause all i heard and enjoyed was Touka's theme... cause i replaced every one of their songs with it... :geek:

It's called marshmallow in the game folder.
Actually this time it wasn't as bad as the April Fools update, probably because the instrumental feels fittingly lowkey melancholy. That of course didn't last long because 10 sec into the event their vocal decided to MAKE TOO MUCH FUCKING NOISES.

Just use their instrumentals Selly if you want to keep a Canadian band in your game this bad. Please.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Elaborate please.
Yumi is in the know, but she's unaccounted for at the end of Restart.
Every previous Halloween has a flashback except the 4th Halloween.
I simply put 2 and 2 together and came up with a number. Maybe it's 4. Maybe it's 22. We'll find out in 30 days.

Reactions: Riolol

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Hey, guys! Remember this?

As soon as October 1st hits, I'm gonna stay off the thread the entire month to avoid any spoilers while waiting for Part 2 to drop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously, fuck this game for being so addicting. :LOL: I was doing so well too. At least, at first I was.

I was having a good ol' time, playing The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, trying to keep my mind off the update. And as I'm playing, every time I would use the ocarina to reset the three-day cycle in Termina, my mind was just like:

"Y'know, that kind of reminds me of the Lessons in Love reset... Like... the one that's going on right now."

"...I wonder what's happening in the latest update."

Sooo long story short, I cracked. Quite easily at that. Womp womp. Oh well. I have to deal with a cliffhanger now, but it's all good.

On the bright side, I can actually review this thing, because ohhhhhh man, was this update something...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes