Martogor

Apr 22, 2020
The explanation is that Selebus added a line about Noriko that shouldn't have been there. The scene is about Niki and Akira getting interrupted by her mom. There should be no Noriko mention, but he chose to add it anyway and that was a mistake, because Noriko was a toddler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't care if Noriko is 2, 3 or 4. It just makes absolutely no sense for a 4 year old to try to constantly sneak in on her sister and her boyfriend. And she's obviously not 4 if Ami hasn't been born. More likely she's at most 2, and how does a 2 year old sneak in anywhere? She would have been with her mom.

My take is that Selebus went from "Noriko always tried to hang around Akira when he visited their home", and yes, that tracks. But do you want to get into even more of a mistake? During the first flashback we get, which is supposed to be about Niki and Akira's first kiss, Noriko is also mentioned as trying to hang around him.
In spotless mind, Niki and Akira are even younger, haven't kissed yet, and yet Noriko is "some kid", not a toddler, not an infant, a kid. That would make her 4-5 years older than Ami at least. in fact, if she's already a kid when both of them were kids, when they get to Kyoto, she'd be even older.

So I can see two ways to explain this: Selebus is a big dumb dumb regarding Noriko's age. Or they don't actually exist. Now, calm down, it has been theorized that they really don't exist:
At the same way, the fact that Noriko wasn't one of the original characters to LiL (to my knowledge), could have messed things up slightly that Selebus just got his timeline wrong.
I think all the timeline if messed up with the Nakayama sisters

Pdst: Hi, first time commenting here sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
OK, I've made a timeline draft due to the recent mass confusion regarding Noriko's presence in Kyoto.

Some disclaimers are:
1. This timeline is constructed under the assumption that there is no time fuckery or developer oversight or any other shenanigan. I.e., assuming everything shown is from a linear timeline and Selly did not fuck up at all.
(not that I don't think it's impossible. It's just those two possibilities are the absolute trump cards that overrule literally every argument without needing much reasoning. If there is a way to fit things into one flawless linear path then it'd be my go-to until it can no longer be done)

2. I try using ONLY "what's written in the textbox" as the sole determinant, avoiding judging ages based off character models (unless a vastly different model is used), or using conjectures from the conversation no matter how logical they might be.
As in, ONLY using "what is stated here".

3. Following up, "what is stated here" is regarded as absolutely factual without considering the chances of the characters lying unless it is VERY overt.
(this is to avoid rabbit holes like "your evidences are lying while mine are not!")

4. Other events not within the window between Noriko's birth year and the year of The Accident are omitted, with the exception of Present that serves as a reference point.
1728003774380.png
For me, the confusion that I got is probably due to the fact that there exist only two character models in the game, and the teen version only represents "time during the past" as a broad stroke and will not reflect on "when exactly". For example, if you are willing to believe this timeline draft, that means Niki was in her 20 during Kyoto and she looked almost identical to the Niki when she was 14.

In addition, if one depends too much on character models to place a scene on the timeline, the following scene will make absolutely no sense whether you agree with this timeline or not.

Again the purpose is not meant for defending Selly. This is to, if it's at all possible, fit everything together in the simplest way. Let me know if I screw up somewhere.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I think all the timeline if messed up with the Nakayama sisters

Pdst: Hi, first time commenting here sorry for my bad english
Welcome. And yes, it's an interesting theory.

Mind you, Noriko is responsible, alonside Wires, for recovering Akira's first memory. There is a shot of her being under the influence of the moon while walking through the city alone (although it could just be for artistic sake). And she does mention alternate timelines.
The thing about Noriko that might be the biggest evidence though is her relationship with Maya, given that Maya, at this point, has been confirmed as something that shouldn't exist. Maybe natural pink hair was a dead giveaway from the start.

Martogor

Apr 22, 2020
OK, I've made a timeline draft due to the recent mass confusion regarding Noriko's presence in Kyoto.

Some disclaimers are:
1. This timeline is constructed under the assumption that there is no time fuckery or developer oversight or any other shenanigan. I.e., assuming everything shown is from a linear timeline and Selly did not fuck up at all.
(not that I don't think it's impossible. It's just those two possibilities are the absolute trump cards that overrule literally every argument without needing much reasoning. If there is a way to fit things into one flawless linear path then it'd be my go-to until it can no longer be done)

2. I try using ONLY "what's written in the textbox" as the sole determinant, avoiding judging ages based off character models (unless a vastly different model is used), or using conjectures from the conversation no matter how logical they might be.

3. Following up, "what is stated here" is regarded as absolutely factual without considering the chances of the characters lying unless it is VERY overt.
(this is to avoid rabbit holes like "your evidences are lying while mine are not!")

4. Other events not within the window between Noriko's birth year and the year of The Accident are omitted, with the exception of Present that serves as a reference point.
View attachment 4097196
For me, the confusion that I got is probably due to the fact that there exist only two character models in the game, and the teen version only represents "time during the past" as a broad stroke and will not reflect on "when exactly". For example, if you are willing to believe this timeline draft, that means Niki was in her 20 during Kyoto and she looked almost identical to the Niki when she was 14.

In addition, if one depends too much on character models to place a scene on the timeline, the following scene will make absolutely no sense whether you agree with this timeline or not.

Again the purpose is not meant for defending Selly. This is to, if it's at all possible, fit everything together in the simplest way. Let me know if I screw up somewhere.
Okey so here i suppouse the date of "Noriko old enough to sit in lap" is the date of the "Spotless mind"(i think is the event name) Edit:It is, i didn't see it in the time line lol
Just in case, i want to say i don't want to "argue" or discuss negatively(?), just trying to understad all this stuf under the discarded possibility of selebus messing it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: fdsasdf_p

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

Some disclaimers are:

View attachment 4097196

I mean, this works, but only if you forego Kyoto. Here are the problems:

1. If Kyoto exists, then Ami must not have been born in its timeline. It's completely absurd that Akira or Sekai would conduct Kyoto the way they do if Ami is 6 years old, and it's Sekai's second pregnancy. Sekai loved Ami more than Akira. Or even that Ami'd think Nozomu was normal when he beat Sekai so much that she'd run away.

2. Also, if Kyoto exists then it can't have been in 2011 because Akira and Niki were not dating in Kyoto. Rather, Kyoto has to take place before they start dating. And the countdown of 5 years dating has to take place after it.

It had already been said, but this is very helpful in getting a clear picture of simply why Kyoto can't have existed in our timeline. By all means it should be in 2005, which makes everything else out of place (Noriko would be -1 during Kyoto, and at least -2 on Spotless Mind). Kyoto is in 2005 (assuming the pregnancy is Ami's, which it has to be - if it is in our timeline), Spotless Mind is even before it.

Edit: I don't understand why Kyoto has to take place within a year of the accident either. Is it because Sekai's supposed second child would have died in the accident?

Last edited:

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
hi im back. i couldnt wait 4 months for my next hit :(

this update was fantastic. my favourite parts were:
  • Sensei Quest: funny as fuck and it evoked a strong feeling of nostalgia. Kinda reminded me of when I played Minecraft for the first time as a kid, there was so much to explore and everything had infinite potential :)
    • ya it was grindy but considering I didn't spend a second on the grind, I don't really have anything to say about it
  • The Sekai happy event made me feel sad. I think self-sacrifice is the ultimate expression of love :)
  • The Nodoka and Himawari scene was a mind fuck, gave me goosebumps xD

p.p.s in case someone goes searching for them, i deleted all my old msgs last month - i do this periodically. fun fact: i've been active on and off in this thread for several years :D

Last edited:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Well done, Kitty Hawk, for flipping the entire Lessons in Love F95 forum on its head with your astute observation.

Now none of us know what to believe anymore! :LOL:

Kitty Hawk has perfected their game, and now doesn't even need a futanari horse cock to fuck with our minds.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Additionally, Sekai's line about how much Akira's starting look like a man instead of a boy implies that he's still in puberty, not 22 years old.
I'm struggling to buy the 12 years old bit when the sexual abuse started cause he looks a lot younger than that in the scenes we see and she fell in love with him when he was still a baby because every kid has developed object permanence by their first birthday and you then expect her to have just waited 11 years before an opportunity struck? Doesn't sound believable, as i said before, i expected the abuse to start around 5 to 7 ish, though i wouldn't be surprised if she did stuff when he was a baby cause who'd know if she was baby sitting him? A predator like her might back off once he could start talking but then once he was a little older and knew to keep his mouth shut i'd expect her to either wait for the soonest opportunity to start things back up, or concoct a scenario to cause it. 12 just seems crazy to me, sexually attracted to a baby but waits until he's hit puberty? Does sound right...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I'm struggling to buy the 12 years old bit when the sexual abuse started cause he looks a lot younger than that in the scenes we see and she fell in love with him when he was still a baby because every kid has developed object permanence by their first birthday and you then expect her to have just waited 11 years before an opportunity struck? Doesn't sound believable, as i said before, i expected the abuse to start around 5 to 7 ish, though i wouldn't be surprised if she did stuff when he was a baby cause who'd know if she was baby sitting him? A predator like her might back off once he could start talking but then once he was a little older and knew to keep his mouth shut i'd expect her to either wait for the soonest opportunity to start things back up, or concoct a scenario to cause it. 12 just seems crazy to me, sexually attracted to a baby but waits until he's hit puberty? Does sound right...
Unrelated to this, but it came to mind given the parallel Sekai x Akira, and Akira x Maya - given that Maya is a thing that shouldn't exist, there's now a very real chance that "in the real world" aka world before the cycle of resets, Akira is guilty of 0 crimes. He was abused/groomed by Sekai, she died, he adopted Ami - end of story. Obviously things could have led to crimes with the lack of Maya (possibly literal god conjured to this end), but that's wild guessing.

Also, I'm reminded of what Sekaori/True Sekai said on the Sana event about Sana's refusal of Pegasus. She asks if she's avert to gods in general, or it was just that that one wasn't a good fit. Think about it. A good fit. Well, isn't Maya a perfect fit at the perfect time for Akira just after the accident? Where did she come from? No one knows (including Akira, as Maya never mentioned her parents - well, what parents?). Fabricated background that is misteriously in tone with Akira's own experience. Can take his dick even though it should be a Miku situation. Is able to steer him off the old city. And very importantly, why does Ghost Sekai (another entity) hate her so much?

Not only Maya is likely an entity (the stray) that answered his call (it has been confirmed Akira can pull forgotten gods from the bottom of the well), she's also the answer to him being able to go back to being an innocent victim (through her own erasure from the original timeline).

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes