Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That's not true. You want to say that girl same size as Miku, didn't notice Akira penetration? With so much power that we see in Tsuneo event? Nonsence.
Yeah, i don't care how drunk you are, you're waking up if someone rips your genitals up.

axe420

Nov 17, 2019
All vaginas are built different. Sensation is perceived differently as well. Some girls of the same size can take a lot and others have trouble with even small dicks/objects. As much as I dislike that scene, I interpreted it as a repressed memory that was being drawn out rather than something fabricated.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
All vaginas are built different. Sensation is perceived differently as well. Some girls of the same size can take a lot and others have trouble with even small dicks/objects. As much as I dislike that scene, I interpreted it as a repressed memory that was being drawn out rather than something fabricated.
Repressed by who? Tsuneyo? So you think she stood there, watched him rape her, pulled out and finished on her, then flew in with sword drawn? Akira? He's militantly anti-having-kids, has he ever fucked someone with the intention of getting them pregananant?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
why has nobody considered that the resets started happening before this game's starting point
Possible, but falls too far out into the realm of infinite speculation. We need some kind of indicator to give it some legs before we can try and get it to walk.

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
All this talk about Maya, Ami, Noriko and Niki not being real is making me have a headache.

I still find it more likely that Sel is just a dumb dumb and made a mistake mentioning Noriko in that scene and the proofreaders having dunce caps on. It's human to make mistakes.
However, of course there's a chance that it was intentional. But would he really hint at that being a possibility in this abstract way, by giving us doubts about the timelines?

Anyway, what I really wanted to say to escalate the discussion a little bit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I don't really think this is very likely either, but it's probably easy to jump to conclusions because of some small details. Maybe I am missing something, but just some timeline continuity errors in an event that, for all we know, might also simply not be very accurate, is not enough for me to jump on this wagon. Naturally pink hair is as unlikely as naturally green, blue or purple hair.
Though Maya's hair color seems conveniently natural to me... :unsure::sneaky:

Reactions: JelF547
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes