thunderbrawl

Nov 13, 2020
If anyone is struggling to start Tsubasa's event "Playing God", just visit Touka at the Archery range on Sunday,
right after that just call her and you'll be done with Tsubasa's events

Reactions: Bingoogus

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Well i'm fucking stumped... i got:
- 1 Maya Events
- 2 Chika Events
- 3 Sara Events
- 3 Yuki Events
- 3 Tsubasa Events
left to do but i cannot figure out wtf is the trigger, i've gone through every option every day of the week i can think and nothing, i even dug through the character events .rpy's and all i could find is a bunch of references to Xspecial# where X is the characters name and # is a number. I can't find any file that points to these labels so i can't trace them back further, there's something i'm missing.
have you tried yelling angry sounding politically slanted buzz words at your computer.., tends to trigger most people

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's out :PogChamp:

Lol... well, happy to wrong for the folks who still hang on for that game but i won't be touching it, and i will laugh it ends up just being a small update or some other bullshit to keep the milk train going for the dev.

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Thank you for your sacrifice. The maze was exceptionally frustrating this time around.
yea, lots of events tied to each other this time around, I'll make sure to just farm a lot of affection points now so I dont have to worry about requirements for a good while.
farming tsubasa points was just as boring as osako's a few updates back

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0003.png
Sensei has officially learned to speak Kaori-ese
screenshot0004.png
This crap will never stop being able to absolutely floor me with laughter, my smokers lungs cannot handle the level of laugh-coffing it induces.

Reactions: rianzz

Kawaiikaze

May 20, 2022
Hello, I did a clean install of v30, added all the CPs, replaced the gui.rpy with yours, replaced summerdorm2monsecond, and used the saves that I had made a back up from the older folder but none of the new events got triggered.

Made another clean install, ported the saves and didn't copy the CPs this time but it still didn't work.

Then added guide mod after reading your post since I used it before but didn't know it modified the saves. Still didn't work. And then tried game without CPs, original script files and with guide mode, and your save worked but mine still don't do. Any ideas what might be causing it other than affection points cuz they're quite high. I'm also attaching my latest save.
The file name is fucking things up, saves only goes up to 9-6, just change the name of the file to something like 1-5 or 9-5 and everything will work out.
Also damn that is impressive amount of stats if you did not edit it
And you didnt even do niki and miku's events from the last update, so the new 0.30 events wont trigger just yet

Last edited:

BrooklynRage

Apr 24, 2023
I wrote a small mod that lets you skip the affection/lust point grind without having to go through the tedium of typing in cheat codes or having your save labelled with the cheater flag. Features:
  • Sets all girls' affection and lust points to a value X unless they were already higher than X
  • Written to be future-proof (i.e. will automatically work for any new girls)
  • Enables the developer console
Usage:
  • Download the attached file
  • Move into the game subfolder (found in the folder that you launch Lessons in Love from)
  • Load a save and open the developer console with Shift + O
  • Press Enter a few times so you can see the ">" symbol in the top left of the screen
  • Type setLoveAndLust(X) and press Enter, where X is an integer (i.e. a whole number). For an example, see the image below
  • Press Esc to close the console and now you can play!

View attachment 1901303

Note: I recommend using this with the guide mod for max efficiency, because other than grinding points, the main time-sink with this game is trying to trigger events.

Advice from alex2011 on how to use the mod so that you don't accidentally miss events (note: I used the mod myself with 50 affection from the start and didn't experience any issues. You can still miss events even if you follow the instructions below and you can still see all events while ignoring those instructions.):

Uninstall: delete the files z_set_love_lust.rpy and z_set_love_lust.rpyc from your game subfolder

I also made a mod that lets you scroll your mouse-wheel to simulate clicks, makes the game more convenient to play https://f95zone.to/threads/use-scroll-wheel-to-simulate-mouse-clicks.120507/#post-8406783
I think I have a small brain moment rn... I cant download the file it directs me to a site with a bunch of text and stuff... a lttle help here ^^

4.10 star(s) 305 Votes