DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Even in D&D Tsuneyo's character seems to specialize at murdering all birds and birdlike creatures:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What did birds do to her...? I'm starting to think she's some kind of secret weapon created to defeat the god of chickens.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
just to be clear: the only animated sex scenes in the game are the repeatable scenes (ie, the 'come over' scenes and the scenes where you visit them in their dorms/at work), and in general each girl has about 2 to 5 animated scenes in total?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
just to be clear: the only animated sex scenes in the game are the repeatable scenes (ie, the 'come over' scenes and the scenes where you visit them in their dorms/at work), and in general each girl has about 2 to 5 animated scenes in total?
Yep, Selly doesn't like to invest extra energy into animating one-time scenes, only repeatables are animated.

Reactions: SCP 001

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Thank you, and yes that was it.. Damn, I regret watching that show as a kid, that and Robot Chicken.
I was a sensitive kid too, funny that were seeking shit like this now.
Yes it was in squibillies but the myth of the 8 winged featherless genetic engenieered chicken from KFC is an urban legend from the late 80s to the 90s in the United states right when genetic engineering started to get semi popularized in the media. Some people joked it was genetically altered to sweat buttermilk ranch dressing(which would be a massive feat since chickens don't sweat from what I know)

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yes it was in squibillies but the myth of the 8 winged featherless genetic engenieered chicken from KFC is an urban legend from the late 80s to the 90s in the United states right when genetic engineering started to get semi popularized in the media. Some people joked it was genetically altered to sweat buttermilk ranch dressing(which would be a massive feat since chickens don't sweat from what I know)
Welp, you just ruined buttermilk ranch for me...
I wonder if some kind of feathered abomination is going to show up in this game at some point. With all the Egg, and Bird stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some 8 winged monstrosity just waiting to show up in a Happy Event, or to fight Tsuneyo to the death.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnowNoHope

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Welp, you just ruined buttermilk ranch for me...
I wonder if some kind of feathered abomination is going to show up in this game at some point. With all the Egg, and Bird stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some 8 winged monstrosity just waiting to show up in a Happy Event, or to fight Tsuneyo to the death.
behold the 8 winged chicken angel from the bible
he is buffalo ready

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
behold the 8 winged chicken angel from the bible
he is buffalo ready
Tsuneyo's response:

My response: Pssh only 8 wings, my buddy Samael aka the venom of god, seducer of life, father of the first murderer, fucker of the first (and second) woman, and creator of Harems, has 12 wings, eyes all over him, and was the original Satan, Archangel of death, and apparently a third of the demiurge if you go by Gnostic stuff. So, there, suck it chicken angel god thing.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I loved that theory so much. Around the same time, the company had just changed it's branding from Kentucky Fried Chicken to KFC on their advertising and signage, so part of the theory was they had to change their name since they could no longer legally call it "chicken" because of all the genetic engineering.

And of course that's not how they get their buttermilk ranch sauce. They get that by milking the butter while on a ranch. Duh.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Tsuneyo's response:

My response: Pssh only 8 wings, my buddy Samael aka the venom of god, seducer of life, father of the first murderer, fucker of the first (and second) woman, and creator of Harems, has 12 wings, eyes all over him, and was the original Satan, Archangel of death, and apparently a third of the demiurge if you go by Gnostic stuff. So, there, suck it chicken angel god thing.
think tsuneyo might be tryin to stab above her weight class

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I loved that theory so much. Around the same time, the company had just changed it's branding from Kentucky Fried Chicken to KFC on their advertising and signage, so part of the theory was they had to change their name since they could no longer legally call it "chicken" because of all the genetic engineering.
In reality, they were trying to de-emphasize the word fried because of the public perception of fried foods. Also, they have alternatives to fried chicken. But that's too logical for conspiracy theorists.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
In reality, they were trying to de-emphasize the word fried because of the public perception of fried foods. Also, they have alternatives to fried chicken. But that's too logical for conspiracy theorists.
Now now, don't ruin a perfectly good conspiracy theory by letting logic get near it.

They're too much fun to let them go to waste.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Does the game finally have some kind of hint and help system?
I remember playing a long time ago, I hardly finished the first chapter, because I got stuck many times and did not know what to do next.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Does the game finally have some kind of hint and help system?
I remember playing a long time ago, I hardly finished the first chapter, because I got stuck many times and did not know what to do next.
Lol, fuck no, dev actively hates the concept of QoL features and enjoys making things frustrating for players.

There is this though.

Last edited:

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
think tsuneyo might be tryin to stab above her weight class
Maybe John is a some kind of chicken god?:

Chicken god vs Soup god. Battle of the century. My bets still on Tsuneyo though:
She might end up feeding John to Kaori.

• Haha
Reactions: LuisD and Bingoogus
4.10 star(s) 305 Votes