PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
He canceled that animation :)
Fuck it. I'll do it myself.
60$ for only a pass?:unsure:
Welcome to the world of... Supporting small devs? Greed? Whatever you want to call it. My suggestion, just pay the minimum a month if you want to and can afford it — Or if you're like me and you hate accounts and subscriptions, donate a fair price during development or after release as a "purchase price" as if you're buying the game from retail. (Or buy merch or something)

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
The new engine version shouldn't break anything. An update patch using the old 7.3.5 version is still coming out. The only issue likely to arise in the future is if the game utilizes a new or changed feature not supported by older versions of Ren'Py. For example, the Ren'Py 8.2. Changelog mentions an updated text library & functionality. If you were to call (use) a function that searches for/changes script that wasn't supported on older versions, you might get a crash or traceback error (The game saying I don't know where that is / I don't have instructions for that and getting stuck.) Probably not gonna happen, since the most important change is memory optimization.
Other than that, it's just general compatibility issues, but it should be okay. Smiley face

PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
But what if it won't?
I'll personally create a hotfix for any compatibility issues arising from the new engine. I want all of my friends and fellow fans to be able to enjoy the game without worry. May as well use that CS degree for something.
*I will absolutely not do this. The real answer is cry / update Ren'Py

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
I'll personally create a hotfix for any compatibility issues arising from the new engine. I want all of my friends and fellow fans to be able to enjoy the game without worry. May as well use that CS degree for something.
*I will absolutely not do this. The real answer is cry / update Ren'Py
I find the term Computer Scientist kinda funny/strange.
I don't see people like us standing in a labratory with tubes and bunsen burners.
I wonder how that term came to be.

Reactions: chronox42

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Since Selly usually drops the update anything up to an hour early i can safely say i am prepared for more Big Penis™ in less than 6 hours...
Borrowing words from Rin herself: "You may think so, but have you seen the size of that thing?" :ROFLMAO:

Personally, I hope Rika does this update, add that to my impossible things to happen. If Selebus won't give her plot, at least give her sex.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Borrowing words from Rin herself: "You may think so, but have you seen the size of that thing?" :ROFLMAO:

Personally, I hope Rika does this update, add that to my impossible things to happen. If Selebus won't give her plot, at least give her sex.
>If Sel wont giver her plot, at least give her sex.
Nah bro i dont want a HarukaV2.1 Haruka alone is already bad enough,but another?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moonflare

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Wake up, Selebus. I was ready for Chika to get wrecked about this years ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's see it again for emphasis:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I - am - ready. Let's do this!
Well she did get wrecked. She's bent over a few scenes later. Wait you weren't talking about the horny wrecked were you....

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes