Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I wanna get molested by Nodoka Im really excited for the next update!
I feel like sex with Nodoka sounds more interesting than it would actually end up being, i'd expect her to be technically and mechanically adept at it... but it'd be emotionally and narratively* empty... like simply wiring up your nerve endings to a machine and pressing 'start stimulation sequence' and then just laying there, staring at the roof. For all her intellect i just can't see how sex with her would be fulfilling in any way.
*feels weird describing sex as having a narrative but i guess it kind of has to since i can only imagine Nodoka-sex not having it...

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I feel like sex with Nodoka sounds more interesting than it would actually end up being, i'd expect her to be technically and mechanically adept at it... but it'd be emotionally and narratively* empty... like simply wiring up your nerve endings to a machine and pressing 'start stimulation sequence' and then just laying there, staring at the roof. For all her intellect i just can't see how sex with her would be fulfilling in any way.
*feels weird describing sex as having a narrative but i guess it kind of has to since i can only imagine Nodoka-sex not having it...
With enough Nodoka points everything is possible.Even lover like sex

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Nodoka's real value in bed is for those "I wanna hate myself for the rest of my life" threesomes.

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Jul 24, 2020
I usually lurk until the updates, but I have to comment that my mouse has began double clicking when I don't want it to, and I can't help but think back to the time I spent getting the headpatting events and thinking maybe there's some correlation there.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I usually lurk until the updates, but I have to comment that my mouse has began double clicking when I don't want it to, and I can't help but think back to the time I spent getting the headpatting events and thinking maybe there's some correlation there.
That depends. Do you also play Diablo?

Edit: All joking aside, you may have some dust trapped under the button. Of all the times I've had mice with that issue, cleaning it has worked about half the time. Unless it's a Razer Naga, it's never worked on the Naga.

Last edited:

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Are there any other games that you guys are playing alongside LiL? Really bored rn and i have nothing interesting to play.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Are there any other games that you guys are playing alongside LiL? Really bored rn and i have nothing interesting to play.
Kind of depends what you're looking for. If you're after something with a similar vibe then I can't help. There is a game that though not as much content as this, for me the humor is what makes it stand out and that's The Headmaster.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
I’ve heard good things about The Last Sovereign. Haven’t played it myself, but that’s probably what I’m gonna dive into while waiting for the next LiL update.

Four Elements Trainer is an enjoyable game too if you’re at all familiar with Avatar: The Last Airbender. It was the game that introduced me to this site to begin with.

Reactions: Antosha
Jun 20, 2023
Disco Elysium. Perfect Pitch(avialable here). Life and Suffering of Sir Brante(a new game of the same series was announced recently). Maitetsu(lolis). Dissonance. Wonderful Everyday(VN) mostly because I had recommendation of this game in one video. Love and Evil Things(promising so far). I would heavily recommend to play Disco Elysium and Perfect Pitch. Best picks. Edit: I am trying and failing to complete Black Souls 2 as well, it is just far too boring, but it has its charms. Considering to give Project Passion a second chance as well, but no time to play/read all of that shit nowadays

Last edited:

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah we're lacking some real info here.

There's enough eroge out there to recommend.

Then there's non eroge to recommend, which would depend on what you might be interested in besides lewds.

But:
Atm besides Lil i'm reading/playing Waifu Academy (Did the dev there paid Sel for parts of the story recently?), Ripples, Harem hotel and Currupted Kingdoms and of course Out Of Touch.

Non lewds:
Creeper world 4 (again), Foundry, Medieval Dynasty (could use some qol), Manor Lords (a bit of a let down), Fallout 4 (you wouldn't make it till service i guess).

I shit ton of others, depending of what you might be into and how much time you have.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Did you know that the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime? Sign up, and enjoy Eorzea today!

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Did you know that the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime? Sign up, and enjoy Eorzea today!
That and Raid Shadow Legends! whatever the fuck that is.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes