PhiloPhilo

Jan 24, 2022
Man, I thought you were saying "bullshit fanart" not "black souls fanart" like you crossed the most bullshit LiL art, which now makes me wonder, what IS the most bullshit LiL fanart?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides the people already in this thread (and wherever Moonflare finds shit) I'm only aware of one person actually making LiL fanart regularly* (I've posted their stuff before.) I don't know if they chat here or not, can't find their name. I wouldn't call their art bullshit, but it's certainly something worth appreciating. *edit

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2024
Besides the people already in this thread (and wherever Moonflare finds shit) I'm only aware of one person actually making LiL fanart (I've posted their stuff before.) I don't know if they chat here or not, can't find their name. I wouldn't call their art bullshit, but it's certainly something worth appreciating.
First Osako's face getting turned back to her toddler years while she was under the desk now Wakana's face.

Also does anyone know where Sel got the music for
Red Room? I wanna see more works of whoever made it.

• Haha
Reactions: PhiloPhilo

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
I will now imagine Yumi in a maid dress working alongside Noriko.
C'mon I'm pretty sure Akira's ideal endgame is to have all the girl's working as maids though rather than being at the cafe it'll be at his house or apartment, and they'll all be happy with it. It would satisfy both his general laziness and his desire for maids.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I hope it's Touka and Yasu and not Touka and a horse named Yasu.
Touka grooming yasu.brushing her hair,buying clothes with her.Man thats some wholesome stuff i need
This reminded me of a game I played: Hush Hush, which apparently was based off of pony characters (?), or whatever candy crush is - I'm not entirely certain.
Funnily enough, this game does go full higurashi at times.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LessonsInDissonance
4.10 star(s) 304 Votes