barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
The interpretation part is what let me believe it is. And also the thing that it is not really a thing inside of the game. Didnt read much off your discussion here, but it looks like this is something from discord? Pretty sure not even Sel is such an arse that he would hide important information in his discord. Inside the game? Inside the code? Inside the soundtrack? Oh yes, that would be pretty much on point. But not more.
It's more of a thought experiment than anything else. In the persona series, each character is tied to a Tarot Arcana that helps contextualize their character archetype and narrative arc, and Sel has indicated that Persona is one of the game's influences, and we now have a preview of Ayane dressed as a Persona character.

Is it an actual thing in game? No. Just something to think/talk about while we wait for the update to drop.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
The thing about the tarot is, more than anything, it’s basically a collection of symbols to meditate on. Like Rorsharch’s ink blots, they’re not so much about what they mean as what you see in them. So I guess it’s as red a herring as you think it is.
I just like funny looking picture cards.Man i have to replay the old persona games huh.

Off-topic but has any of you guys played the remaster of P3?Ive been thinking of buying it recently and im curious to know if it holds up(I also dont trust reddit)

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Off-topic but has any of you guys played the remaster of P3?Ive been thinking of buying it recently and im curious to know if it holds up(I also dont trust reddit)
I 100%’d it, and comparing it to the other versions of P3, I say go for it. It’s by far the definitive way to play Persona 3. There’s no FeMC or The Answer expansion, but apparently the latter is coming as DLC? I dunno, I haven’t kept up with that.

But yeah. It’s a solid experience.

Reactions: Comiies

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I 100%’d it, and comparing it to the other versions of P3, I say go for it. It’s by far the definitive way to play Persona 3. There’s no FeMC or The Answer expansion, but apparently the latter is coming as DLC? I dunno, I haven’t kept up with that.

The Answer is being added in the form of a DLC pack called Episode Aigis, and the release date is (does some googling)....tomorrow.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

The Answer is being added in the form of a DLC pack called Episode Aigis, and the release date is (does some googling)....tomorrow.
Much love

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Much love
As a side note, the P3P Remaster and Persona 3 Reload came out within a year of each other on some platforms.

P3P is literally just a remaster of the PSP version with a few tweaks.
P3 Reload is a ground-up remake of the original release (not FES), but with a lot of the QoL updgrades that have been added to the newer games, and it plays a lot like Persona 5 does.

This is not confusing at all, and I am absolutely certain that nobody bought the one thinking they were getting the other.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
As a side note, the P3P Remaster and Persona 3 Reload came out within a year of each other on some platforms.

P3P is literally just a remaster of the PSP version with a few tweaks.
P3 Reload is a ground-up remake of the original release (not FES), but with a lot of the QoL updgrades that have been added to the newer games, and it plays a lot like Persona 5 does.

This is not confusing at all, and I am absolutely certain that nobody bought the one thinking they were getting the other.
Reload it is!

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes