Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
To be fair, "highly likely" was probably a bad choice of wording on my part.
It would make Sana be the most likely connection to Nozomu, out of all the potential bastard daughters. It's not anywhere near confirmed, as you said, there is no real evidence to that at all, but it's hinting towards that from various directions.

During Sana's most recent visit in the TSS shadow LEGENDS™ realm, Pegasus basically makes it clear that he wants to inseminate Sana and hints at having done that to Sara in the past. Or at least that's how I would interpret the following sentence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I think it's possible that Sara's teacher was being possessed, or at least influenced, by Pegasus, maybe also HOPE, when he impregnated her. Similar to how Sensei often gets possessed or is being taken over by various entities.
To me, it would be a little random if that happened to just be some unnamed teacher. Instead, it would be somewhat logical if it runs in the family and Nozomu was the one involved. After all the teacher was supposed to be a family man.
Now I'm not as versed with the timeline as the lore masters, but I think it would fit his profile. Besides, Nozomu, the god, is basically either HOPE or connected to HOPE, so it would fit from that perspective as well.

Similarly, it seems a little convenient that Rin does not know anything about her biological parents, except that her Mom was crazy and a slut (if I remember correctly?) and her Dad a scumbag. Yumi's Dad basically raped a passed out druggie. And Chika/Chinami's Dad also was not around.
They all have traits in common, and while it would be absolutely possible for them to be just three different bad dudes, it is awfully vague enough to leave the possibility of there being some higher entity involved that coordinated this.

Again, I might be wrong with a lot of what I'm bringing forth, and I'm not as knowledgeable with the gods and the connections and everything, but I feel like there has been a lot of stuff that hints strongly towards this being a real possibility.

Also, it kind of makes me want to replay the game for the first time finally, to just refresh on a lot of things and make it easier to connect the dots. But I feel like it would take forever at this point.
There are some things I'd like to add to:
Should definitely replay the game though, these are all valid connections to make, I just don't follow them myself.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
Okay, here I go again having to say why having Nozomu be anything more than he already is be a bad idea.
As a final note, I don't think it would ruin the story if Nozomu was Sana's father, but it would definitely lessen it by a great deal in my eyes. For him to be involved in more than that would cross even that tenuous line and just make it ridiculous honestly.

Edit: Since so many people are on the fence about this, I reiterate: the only information concerning Nozomu is that he was jealous of Sekai and Akira, that he was a normal person, that he died in the accident alongside Sekai, and that he was Akira's older brother. Being a teacher hasn't ever been alluded to, and, in fact, it's unlikely because both Ami and Akira refer to Sekai when talking about teaching, which would be strange if both of them were - as they'd refer to it as a family thing instead of a Sekai thing. This doesn't mean it's impossible for him to have been one, but it does make it unlikely, as Selebus would be purposefully hiding it from many situations where it would have made sense for it to be aknowledged.
Just a few thoughts, since I entertained this theory once; and I like Sara so it's relevant to me. Disclaimer: my current recollection of past events is weak, so some things may be wildly inaccurate.

I agree it's likely Nozomu isn't a teacher, and consequently, Sana's father (there's also how Pegasus probably isn't HOPE, at best an aspect or offshoot). But Nozomu, in my eyes, definitely isn't a "normal guy"; the dude is almost certainly a freak (all minimally significant characters in this game are, even Karin! Maybe Haruka's husband isn't, though).

Ami probably didn't know him very well (he's decent in her eyes, but compared to her mom, whom she holds in an absurdly high, borderline fanatical regard, he's probably akin to garbage), and being fair, her notions of what's "normal" and "acceptable" are far removed from what's generally considered normal by most of society. If her father was a teacher, she likely doesn't even care to mention that fact because he's painfully mediocre compared to her mother. Ami is talented, Sekai is even more, and Akira is to an unknown extent. To Ami, poetry is perhaps the most valuable and beautiful skill.

Rain King:

AMI: "My dream job?"
AMI: "That’s a good question. I’ve always just kind of assumed I’d be a housewife."
AMI: "But I think...if I got to choose anything in the world..."
AMI: "I’d be a teacher — just like my mom."

I mean, we already have a weird rapist god called Nozomu (fleshlight god), and Sekai had mentioned her husband was rough with her. Sekai strikes me as someone who wouldn't lie or try to make up a story about such a thing merely to make Akira jealous (hurt him). I think it probably happened frequently. There's also how "Nozomu" means "Hope". There are some connections between HOPE and Sekai.

Concerning your points:

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Just a few thoughts, since I entertained this theory once; and I like Sara so it's relevant to me. Disclaimer: my current recollection of past events is weak, so some things may be wildly inaccurate.

I agree it's likely Nozomu isn't a teacher, and consequently, Sana's father (there's also how Pegasus probably isn't HOPE, at best an aspect or offshoot). But Nozomu, in my eyes, definitely isn't a "normal guy"; the dude is almost certainly a freak (all minimally significant characters in this game are, even Karin! Maybe Haruka's husband isn't, though).

Ami probably didn't know him very well (he's decent in her eyes, but compared to her mom, whom she holds in an absurdly high, borderline fanatical regard, he's probably akin to garbage), and being fair, her notions of what's "normal" and "acceptable" are far removed from what's generally considered normal by most of society. If her father was a teacher, she likely doesn't even care to mention that fact because he's painfully mediocre compared to her mother. Ami is talented, Sekai is even more, and Akira is to an unknown extent. To Ami, poetry is perhaps the most valuable and beautiful skill.

Rain King:

AMI: "My dream job?"
AMI: "That’s a good question. I’ve always just kind of assumed I’d be a housewife."
AMI: "But I think...if I got to choose anything in the world..."
AMI: "I’d be a teacher — just like my mom."

I mean, we already have a weird rapist god called Nozomu (fleshlight god), and Sekai had mentioned her husband was rough with her. Sekai strikes me as someone who wouldn't lie or try to make up a story about such a thing merely to make Akira jealous (hurt him). I think it probably happened frequently. There's also how "Nozomu" means "Hope". There are some connections between HOPE and Sekai.

Concerning your points:
What follows is a lot of text about a topic I don't like discussing :ROFLMAO: what a day. Well, I tried my best.
I don't agree with the "not mentioning Nozomu being a teacher" being acceptable, but there's no further elaboration that I can make on it.
Edit: Forgot to add, there is an old theory that might be relevant that simply explains NOZOMU the god as Nozomu the brother, but only insofar as a projection of Akira's mind. Meaning that it isn't actually his brother, but the name he assigned to this entity based on his idea of the world. His brother acted as the de-facto "owner" of his world (Sekai), therefore a horny god.

This is supported, mainly, by the xoanon (NAO) and her speech about wondering how the whole god might appear to Akira (which form will it take), pointing to many things that might have been taking form based on his perception of them (maybe including even Sekai and herself - that takes Ami's form - those being forms that would have close to no relevance to anyone else). For instance, that Sana sees Sekaori in her Sekaori form is likely evidence that that's her true form, but would NAO appear to her as Ami? Unclear.

Last edited:

farzeen14

Jan 29, 2022
0.43 event triggers:

01 - Yumi 1 (Saturday automatic) [variation if Yumi threesome true].
02 - Chika 1 (Linked to Yumi 1) [variation if Yumi threesome true].
03 - Chinami 1 (Linked to Chika 1) [variation if Tsukasa true and Chinami seen bath true].
04 - Chinami 2 (Linked to Chinami 1).
05 - Touka 1 (Wednesday automatic).
06 - Sara 1 (Weekday bar) [variation if Sarasex true].
07 - Yuki 1 (Linked to Sara 1).
08 - Yuki 2 (Linked to Yuki 1).
09 - Sana 1 (Friday automatic).
10 - Karin 1 (Dojo) [variation if Karin lied false].
11 - Osako 1 (Linked to Karin 1) [variation if Makisex true].
12 - Wakana 1 (Saturday automatic).
13 - Wakana 2 (Linked to Wakana 1).
14 - Makoto 1 (Call afternoon).
15 - Miku 1 (Sunday call morning).
16 - Miku 2 (Linked to Miku 1).
17 - Makoto 2 (Linked to Miku 2).
18 - Sara 2 (Bar).
19 - Tsubasa 1 (Linked to Sara 2) [variation if Harukasex true].
20 - Tsubasa 2 (Linked to Tsubasa 1).

Bonus Animation: Touka x Yasu (check the computer).

*This is the order I unlocked the events, other variations may work. This is playing green path and choosing to do all I can. Also tried to include some of the script calls for variations, but might have missed a few.
**Hexadecimal translation for the Sana Event is: "this is not her".
does anyone know how to trigger the makoto event because when i try calling her, it gives me the dialogue "I dont want to call her right now..."

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
does anyone know how to trigger the makoto event because when i try calling her, it gives me the dialogue "I dont want to call her right now..."
make sure you have done the previous events as stated in the post (to my knowledge its block was seeing Touka's event), and make sure you're trying to call her in the afternoon.

Other than that, try seeing if calling her on a weekday or a weekend makes a difference, I can't recall.

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes