PrincessEuphy

Nov 22, 2021
I've played version 0.36 last und updated to 0.44 yesterday and I'm stuck now. Even the guide mod doesn't help.

Sensei is depressed at home and only wants to visit a couple of places (Archery, Koi Café, Library, Pool, Bar, Cathedral) and call a couple of people (Ayane, Kaori, Niki, Nodoka, Rin, Touka, Tsubase).

I can't trigger any further events and don't know how to get out of this loop.
This is the intended experience... DEPRESSION IS FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do we get out of it??????????????

PrincessEuphy

Nov 22, 2021
Imagine if Sel would have ability to share money and another person would be responsible for programming, animations etc.
It would be so huge.
He would never let someone else touch his game like that. It's his game. It belongs to him. Imagine having to share credits - no way!

EDIT: For the thing after LiL, though, definitely. That won't have animations though (probably).

Reactions: crustlord12

Meskal1ne

Oct 7, 2023
He would never let someone else touch his game like that. It's his game. It belongs to him. Imagine having to share credits - no way!
i don't get it:

It takes a lot of time for him participating in side project
It takes a lot of time for quality plot for lil
He have no time for proper animations or good sandbox options (he said it frankly). Y no he just hire a man who can help him? I dont think that it will cost a lot of money\reputation risks for him.

PrincessEuphy

Nov 22, 2021
i don't get it:

It takes a lot of time for him participating in side project
It takes a lot of time for quality plot for lil
He have no time for proper animations or good sandbox options (he said it frankly). Y no he just hire a man who can help him? I dont think that it will cost a lot of money\reputation risks for him.
It's the pride of a creator. This came up way back when the phone was being implemented to replace the generic list of names. The more people work on something, the more ownership is diluted. You have to think from the perspective of someone spending X hours a day on something almost every day for 4 years. It's "their baby" to use generic terms. It belongs to them. Credits: GAME BY SELEBUS. Now imagine there's some collaborator contributing a lot. Now it's "Game by Selebus and (Partner)." Does it make the game better? Maybe, but now it's not GAME BY SELEBUS. The external taint would rot from within. Every glance at an asset or animation or so on made by the partner would burn and sting and drive one mad. Like, we want to think of the world as a reflection of a creator's mind space, each character a voice in their head given tulpa-like sentience through self-induced madness, whispering at all times and straining against their bonds for individual agency in this world within a world, and suddenly a partner is there? A partner is inside your own mind? A partner is playing with your children like common dolls? No! It's rot! They would need to be purged to make a pure, giggling child again.

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Imagine if Sel would have ability to share money and another person would be responsible for programming, animations etc.
It would be so huge.
Well Sel did say he is hiring an art team for Nothing is Beautiful when its continued in 6'ish years

fasoaga

Jul 24, 2017
After reading nodoka's talk with otoha and akira's visit to Terminal 22, i started thinking about offsprings.

-Sekai, Nozomu, and Akira are all created by characters (Yuu as a main contributor) in terminal 22, and all of them are connected to gods or orbs.

-There was a car crash that both killed sekai and nozomu and probably a third person, but im not sure if it's in Terminal 22 or 23.

-Now we have 2 (or 3) orb released, and akira jumping off the roof causes fourth orb to release and became the god. Which in turn creates the terminal 23 and puts akira as main character just like the Yuu for the Terminal 22.

-And now gods are asking Akira to breed so they have new orb holders or just wanna have more airbnb?

Who had the 3rd orb? Maya, the one we see hung herself in happy events? (That ould both release the orb and causes Akira to jump as well.)

Can someone smarter tell me where i'm wrong? I'm still replaying the game and damn this game is too long.

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes