crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
What I wouldn't give for bi-monthly releases again... bi-weekly? Every two weeks.

What kind of event/situation do you all hope DOESN'T happen during 2025? There's been a lot of discussion of what we hope to see, but what do we hope we don't see?

Personally, I hope there's less story based on Sara and Yuki. I feel like we've gotten our fill on them lately and it'd be nice to have more time spent on the girls in class. (But I do want more Wakana/Osako stuff to happen.)

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
What kind of event/situation do you all hope DOESN'T happen during 2025? There's been a lot of discussion of what we hope to see, but what do we hope we don't see?
I hope we DON'T get Maya back. That nu-Maya sticks around for a while and very slowly, over the course of several resets, awakens back to her old self. Getting her back too soon would feel less like story advancement and more like a fake-out.

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I hope we DON'T have sex with Noriko until the pure routes, the meme of her never getting this sex scene has to last longer!!

I hope we DON'T have H scenes with the mages in 2025, for me this has to be saved for the dark route, otherwise the dark route will be in my opinion with just repeated and fucked up things for 6 months.

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes