Jan 1, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heads up, I'm sorry if I ended up copying someone, I don't know if someone has said this or not.

It's gonna be real weird if
Maya Prime, got teleported in this timeline after her annihilation sex with or without amnesia, I wanna see her dealing with how Sensei was to be honest.

Anyways what if rather than being on the same timeline on a branch they went ahead and caused a branch to sprout out of the main branch once they arrived to the earlier timeline, barely affecting the main branch if none at all except that they're either now gone or are replaced in the main branch, of course it'll be absolutely affected once they return. But those other branches MIGHT reenter the main branch though somehow, and I don't mean everyone returning to the present.

Hell maybe the same happened already.
(Please ignore that it seems like a cock)
1729403244828.png

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I think there is no time loops or time lines at all. And it is something like the world being manipulated in a way that on the surface appears to be time loop/line stuff, but is actually a single continuous time line with the world being changed around the characters. Which would allow for the various inconsistencies and other such things to persist through the "resets" when whatever is manipulating the world is unable to change something for various reasons, perhaps including not knowing that something even exists. Nodoka's hidden notes persisting through resets is one example, along with the various out of place memories people have. I'm sure there is more stuff like that I'm just not remembering while typing this.

Edit: The various gods along with Himawari and the strange Maya's also seem to be generally un affected by the world being reconfigured and are able to maintain a seemingly contiguous perspective. At least in relation to the normal characters.

Last edited:

DeanNoriko

Formerly 'DeanNorris'
Aug 20, 2022
Heads up, I'm sorry if I ended up copying someone, I don't know if someone has said this or not.

It's gonna be real weird if
Maya Prime, got teleported in this timeline after her annihilation sex with or without amnesia, I wanna see her dealing with how Sensei was to be honest.

Anyways what if rather than being on the same timeline on a branch they went ahead and caused a branch to sprout out of the main branch once they arrived to the earlier timeline, barely affecting the main branch if none at all except that they're either now gone or are replaced in the main branch, of course it'll be absolutely affected once they return. But those other branches MIGHT reenter the main branch though somehow, and I don't mean everyone returning to the present.

Hell maybe the same happened already.
(Please ignore that it seems like a cock)
View attachment 4149655

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes