Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
Could someone also explain how to install the patch, cuz the exe file is not included so using the older exe leads to the newer events not showing up

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.15.0 Part 1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.74 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.23 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.21 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Could someone also explain how to install the patch, cuz the exe file is not included so using the older exe leads to the newer events not showing up
Just copy the contents ("game" folder) in the Lessonsinlove folder (inside there will be "game" folder too (and lib and renpy folders and exe for the game), merge it, confirming the swap of similar files.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I actually released the update here to maximize viewability in the event of 15p2 leaking.

12p2 leaked like 4 hours after 12p1 released (Which was another leakless update) and it fucking destroyed the typical spike in support that comes with extended front page time.

Just a calculated marketing decision.
Have fun, guys.
Well played, you nearly had me there thinking it was an actual leak, but I won't count it if the developer is the one who did it.

I have literally been waiting for this update to come for the past week.... is that bad?
Not at all

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I actually released the update here to maximize viewability in the event of 15p2 leaking.

12p2 leaked like 4 hours after 12p1 released (Which was another leakless update) and it fucking destroyed the typical spike in support that comes with extended front page time.

Just a calculated marketing decision.
Have fun, guys.
Thanks for clarifying :)! And thank you so much for releasing it a little early!

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I could use some help, if someone doens't mind. Firstly, I can't for the life of me figure out how to trigger Yumi's event "Walls Too Thick To Hear Through", so if someone could help me out with that, that would be great. Also, with Maya, it says I've missed her event "Breaking, the best way", and this is a problem for me since she's my favorite girl by far and I'd really like to not miss any of her events lol, so if someone knows what I missed that event, that would be good to know.

Solved! Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I could use some help, if someone doens't mind. Firstly, I can't for the life of me figure out how to trigger Yumi's event "Walls Too Thick To Hear Through", so if someone could help me out with that, that would be great. Also, with Maya, it says I've missed her event "Breaking, the best way", and this is a problem for me since she's my favorite girl by far and I'd really like to not miss any of her events lol, so if someone knows what I missed that event, that would be good to know.
You need Yuki's first event. Call her at night. Then go to Yumi's dorm.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes