DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Which event does Maya talk about that note?
Chapter 2's Maya 'Somewhere Inside of a Dream' Event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Makoto and Sensei seemed to be transported to Chapter 1's first Halloween (or a variation of it) which was before the 2nd Reset ('There is Nothing') where that Note seems to first show up.

Maya Prime just doesn't become aware of it until way later. Shortly before the 4th Reset ('A Life of Prizes') towards the end of Chapter 2.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
WAIT what if this is actual time travel and Makoto is the one that writes the message on Akira's board thus making her the mysterious M.M. - and she writes it like that so that it doesn't interfere with the timeline, even though it means Makoto Miyamura instead of Maya Macaronni.

More importantly, what if we're into a bootstrap situation where all the changes they'll make in the timeline have already been done in the original timeline, we just didn't realise it was them that did them?

Do I think this is true??! no. but it'd be cool lol
Hear me out -- what if it's the current Maya?

I would think that Maya would notice and comment if the handwriting wasn't hers.

But if Maya is slipping timelines on the way to her roof, she may find herself in Akira's bedroom some time prior to the reset that note first appeared in at some point during this next update and leave the note.

4.10 star(s) 307 Votes