PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
Chika just gained a new ability : Secretly judge you like a cat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, Maya decided to permanently wear that white uniform without a blazer? Well, good.

And, this is how your popular sister save your ass indirectly from getting killed by sensei's 'girlfriend'.

Oh no, that goes way beyond cranky, Maya would be pissed. Let the reckoning begin.
You're right, she really pissed off, run for our live before it's too late!

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a way to see 'missed' scenes. I chose the wrong option with Rin and now I have "Love Life, Let Go". Is there a way to fix that without restarting the whole game?

Jul 11, 2019
Is there a way to see 'missed' scenes. I chose the wrong option with Rin and now I have "Love Life, Let Go". Is there a way to fix that without restarting the whole game?
Well, you could use cheat codes in the Computer during the weekends, which in your case would be "goodhomie" if I remember correctly.
There seems to be an indicator if you cheat though, so once you cheat then that playthrough will be marked. So be prepared to face consequences someday.

If you don't want to cheat, then you would have to start from the last save, where you can still get on Rin's good side, which is way back before the beach event.
Of course it isn't easy to fix things. You've already made your choice. How nice it would be, if we could just rewind time by turning back a clock. And another and another and another. That would be great, that's my wish and I will throw myself in the wishing well if it helps. Praise be.

If you're curious, I also had the same problem and I just decided to create a different save for that, since my earliest save (that's somewhat close) to the beach event already has the event trigger for being a bad homie, which uses the cheat.
(Also you can skip unseen dialogue, so it's not too bad.)

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Oh. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to kill everyone live with my decisions.
On another note, Selebus' favourite typographical emphasis is the strikethrough!

Reactions: PeterXHunter

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
Cheats are entered using the "Computer" option on the weekend.
So I just triend to use the Ami event reset cheat, and as of the end of 15 part 2, it no longer works. Instead it gives you the message: " There are some mistakes you can not fix. This red string has already snapped. "

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Update 15 and I still can't bring myself to play it...
Plz fix this bug irl dev.

Someone tell me something like a major event with tons o' HAPPY stuff like the beach event and maybe I'll fight this weird feeling.
I can't keep replaying Bluejay forever ya' know? I need new ones...

Reactions: hofom77573

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
So I just triend to use the Ami event reset cheat, and as of the end of 15 part 2, it no longer works. Instead it gives you the message: " There are some mistakes you can not fix. This red string has already snapped. "
I imagine that because the event that relies on that event has passed.
So, now that you cant reset Ami's events, how may of you will stay/reset to be good uncle?
Just checked the conditions. The cheat works until you complete the Christmas event, specifically the event internally named "christmas7" or, as you're probably more acquainted with, "Fireworks, Chicken, and the Innate Fear of Death" in the actual game.

Reactions: alex2011
4.10 star(s) 306 Votes