alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just got done with the new build, so many quotable lines. This update has, hands down, the largest number of lines I could see using as my signature quote in a single update so far. Also, the last Ami scene and one of Miku's scenes had me laughing way too hard. This is yet another good update and something to look forward to for those that wait for the builds to go public.

Son of a bitch! Every time I update my cheats post, someone leaks the patreon version that day... I'm not re-checking all that code again this soon. :p
At least it lasted through 0.15.0, that's a rare occurrence.

I agree for there to be the potential for the three of them to cause problems or harm others. All I was saying is that there's also the potential for them to seem worse than they are. Furthermore, some of the other girls who don't seem as bad could be, or they could be worse.
It's entirely possible, especially with the girls whose issues have not been revealed or any who have revealed themselves to not be diagnosed by a professional at some point. That said, the ones who are already showing blatant symptoms of something specific or whose symptoms are of the potentially life threatening variety are the most severe cases already without a doubt while anyone shoeing lesser symptoms or has no revealed issue yet can't be classified as severe cases...yet.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
*Downloads in incognito*

I guess they really are inevitable huh? Can't really say that "don't download this, you bad" since this is pretty much a store with 100% discount on H-games...

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
How about a replay of LiL to jog back all the happy event relationship event. I myself am considering doing that once the game storyline is getting blur over time. Talking about replay...How many hour of playtime would LiL have??
So i guess what you and JMccovery where talking about is Makoto and Senseis conversation in Survive! Grow!.
And if thats the case i dont think it was refering to her "reset". I think its how she "remembers/glitches" they where all at the beach together in the summer when the school year just started in (somewhere around) winter which would be a paradox.

Iirc Maya states in .14 that people (the girls) get just unessesary memory erased when their "allocated space for memory" starts to get full. So their memory gets altered to make up/explain the loss. Or if something (bad) happened (bluejay) that whould stop whoevers or whatevers "progress".

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterXHunter
Jul 13, 2018
At least I went two full update cycles without any. That’s pretty unheard of for a game with 1400 patrons. Probably not gonna post around here until 16p2 is out. Demoralizing when it’s the same dude always leaking it despite most people here being more than willing to wait.
Think of it as an additional marketing push. I am only a patron of yours because of F95zone and your kind engagement here.

For anyone on the fence, this is a good time to actually give back a little bit, even if it is just the entry tier.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
When you leave the world is broken, can you do something? or do I have to start over?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
At least I went two full update cycles without any. That’s pretty unheard of for a game with 1400 patrons. Probably not gonna post around here until 16p2 is out. Demoralizing when it’s the same dude always leaking it despite most people here being more than willing to wait.
Totally understandable. I -was- gonna download cause I thought it was the public version since I hadn't been checking in a few days and didn't see 15p2 was only 3 days ago, but before hitting the download, I checked your patreon and saw it was not public yet. Like the last time it happened, I'll be holding on and not download until you put it public.

If it's always the same person doing it, is it not possible for you to remove him from your patrons?

lalalalalu

Jul 30, 2020
Well how is one supposed to find out who exactly the leaker is if there's no direct connection to their patreon account and their account here? That's the problem, I reckon.

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
So I have a lot of affection with the girls but their events won't trigger or they trigger once in a while and the generic events at school won't trigger at all and I haven't met any of the new students. What am I doing wrong ??

Kikurage

Oct 12, 2018
So I have a lot of affection with the girls but their events won't trigger or they trigger once in a while and the generic events at school won't trigger at all and I haven't met any of the new students. What am I doing wrong ??
The wiki can help you out.
Go to the event you need help with and look up what other events you need to trigger that one.
Helped me quite a lot when I was stuck

Reactions: noble 271

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
I think I need a break from this game for a bit to see where it's gone after a few updates. Getting a bit bored of the game tricking you into getting a boner only to blueball you by having something interrupt/derail things. And the MC is such a gross, manipulative asshole, it's hard to really put myself in the shoes of someone who gleefully deceives and manipulates a bunch of girls with mental illnesses lol.

This isn't an indictment of Sel's writing, if anything it's a compliment. The game is not a "quick fap" or lazy harem game where all the girls are dumb empty vessels waiting to be filled a dick. They feel like actual characters and treating them badly can make you feel badly.

Warmage40

Aug 20, 2019
Selebus, I hope you intend to fix this problem with Miku. I was so looking forward to finally getting alot closer with her and you go and throw a Makota wrench in.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Selebus, I hope you intend to fix this problem with Miku. I was so looking forward to finally getting alot closer with her and you go and throw a Makota wrench in.
You know, this is a hilarious comment on two levels: One, "fix this problem with Miku" sounds like Miku is a faulty appliance Selebus needs to give a kick or two before she fulfils her sex functions. Two, one would think that Miku breaking down would be a bigger issue than Makoto storming in to save her.

4.10 star(s) 305 Votes