ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I lost interest in this game when the developer decided to actually remove sex scenes and tried to change the focus of the game away from sex.

I don't even know why I still follow this thread honestly. I suppose I am hoping the scenes will be put back in and the developer will realize that changing the focus of the game away from sex was a bad thing. But I imagine that will never happen. I'll likely be removing this thread from my watch list fairly soon.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I feel so called out right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, he either still visits forums on discord have the exact same talking points and arguments. The last time he did plant council shit, he was, I think, still actively here and I, swear, lifted some of their digs straight from here. Like I could probably even pinpoint some posts he might have been indirectly responding to at that time.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I lost interest in this game when the developer decided to actually remove sex scenes and tried to change the focus of the game away from sex.

I don't even know why I still follow this thread honestly. I suppose I am hoping the scenes will be put back in and the developer will realize that changing the focus of the game away from sex was a bad thing. But I imagine that will never happen. I'll likely be removing this thread from my watch list fairly soon.
Ah, that's for the patreon shenanigans.
This one here still has the smut you want so it's all good~~~

I'm already long gone if this was the case.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020

He didn't do that though. U gotta be trolling.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
He didn't do that though. U gotta be trolling.
Is the sex scene from the very beginning of the game back yet then? or does it still fade to black?

I suppose i'll download this new version and check for myself. Can find out within a few seconds from starting the game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is the sex scene from the very beginning of the game back yet then? or does it still fade to black?
It has no fade to black, it's improved-kinda.
It's still the same Ami riding us with a few more additions. that kind o' thing.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020

I suppose i'll download this new version and check for myself. Can find out within a few seconds from starting the game.
The only sex content removed from the game were a lot of the blow job animations.

The dream sequence at the beginning was changed, but it still happens.

Now -- a lot of content only happens if certain flags are set, and gameplay flags are not retained during Replay, so if you were trying to rewatch something in Replay, it may not have played because it was dependent upon a flag, but that's just a Replay thing, the content is still in the game.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
It became unfocused when he added ten more main girls. Now that they've all been introduced and developed, it's tightening up again.

Long story short, there's an audio cue that's needed to progress. Which, no big deal for most of us, but it's kinda shitty for people with hearing issues. His initial response to that take was "don't care." It's evolved over time, and now he's not so shitty about it.

But there's the issue that he is actively hostile to people who ask for any kind of hint. To the point that it gets you kicked off the discord. And he's made such a stink about the game releasing early that we have people making sure the new version leaks here within minutes just to taunt him, which only riles him up more. There's a really strong toxic feedback loop between him and this forum in particular, and both groups share the blame for that.
Thanks!

Well, can't say I'm surprised the writer of a denpa VN has an... unorthodox personality. SCA-Di himself is pretty much insane, judging from his twitter posts (he doesn't seem to be an unpleasant person, though). I was particularly worried because I saw a few people calling him a "YandereDev in the making", but that doesn't seem to be the case (yet, at least), judging from what you told me.

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
The dream sequence at the beginning was changed, but it still happens.
That was what I meant. The 'dream sequence' (which I don't think was really supposed to be a dream at all judging by how things go after that)... Was originally a lot longer and detailed. Now it fades to black after the first frame. Which is highly disappointing. I will give it another try here and see.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Knew about this game for about 1 year and sometimes I return to this thread to look and I always see someone complaining about sex scenes being removed and there's someone answering that its for patreon. god have patience.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Knew about this game for about 1 year and sometimes I return to this thread to look and I always see someone complaining about sex scenes being removed and there's someone answering that its for patreon. god have patience.
lol, Patreon yeeted the game a year ago. The sanitized version of the game was abandoned about 3 heartbeats later.

Reactions: akselx

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Definitely interested in giving this one a try, really intrigued by the tags, not a big fan of horror. I don't mind horror games in general, but in an adult game not sure it's for me. However, I never pass on trying any game with the tags "Harem", "Incest", and "MILF".
I am pretty sure you're not going to like it.
Well, can't say I'm surprised the writer of a denpa VN has an... unorthodox personality. SCA-ji himself is pretty much insane, judging from his twitter posts (he doesn't seem to be an unpleasant person, though). I was particularly worried because I saw a few people calling him a "YandereDev in the making", but that doesn't seem to be the case (yet, at least), judging from what you told me.
He's got the standard obsessive-artist personality traits: he really cares about people experiencing it the way he intended (e.g. struggling to unlock events) and tries to make certain things in the game actively offputting so that only the people interested in the sort of denpa story he wants to tell will keep going (originally the sexual content came a lot earlier and was more straightforwardly erotic, now it comes later and is much more fucked-up).

But you also get the perks of him being an obsessive artist, like "a better release schedule than literally any other H-game dev" and "a really involved story that fleshes out dozens of characters." So you take the bad with the good. He's nowhere in the same galaxy as Yandere Dev.
That was what I meant. The 'dream sequence' (which I don't think was really supposed to be a dream at all judging by how things go after that)... Was originally a lot longer and detailed. Now it fades to black after the first frame. Which is highly disappointing. I will give it another try here and see.
It... doesn't, though. It sounds like you may have been playing the Huggy Boy version, from back when Patreon made him censor the game?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I'd say a year (or perhaps more at this point..) Should be plenty enough patience, especially if we are talking about a developer having a temper tantrum and yanking content in retalliation. That's just a bad move all around. There is no need to punish your entire viewer base just to 'get back' on a few troublemakers.

(I believe it's been a lot longer than a year by now... I can't remember the exact date the content was pulled, but it feels like a lot longer than a year.)

4.10 star(s) 305 Votes