ian27

Mar 14, 2019
Does anyone know when will be the next update coming? Because 0.29 would be really exciting to play.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
pretty sure you would end up editing your most current save, then you go and watch the missed events in the event tracker so you dont have to play anything again... never done it before, but that is what makes most sense to me

for that specific mistake... i think those are the only two events you out right miss, but the tone of every other rin event is changed, basically you are a peice of shit and got talked about like shit and i have no clue if that ever changes. only ever explored the consequences of that on a surface level
It's not nearly as bad as you made it sound, IMO. Maybe for the first couple of events after bad homie, and even then, that's still a big maybe. Hell, in the last two (three?) updates, you have Rin acting affectionate with Sensei, wanting to reconnect and stuff (the last one quite desperately). I'm pretty sure if Sensei actually tried, he could steal Rin from Otoha fairly easily, despite being a "bad homie."

Also, is there anything major you miss? (Besides rinevents, pains me seeing those two red lines through her missed events), stuck between actually going all the way back or just awaiting next update. Game had gotten me real invested. After missing hers been trying to get everything else
Although "good homie" is the superior choice (for now), considering your case, I'm not sure it is worth replaying that much of the game for it.

As for any major things... Well, off the top of my head there's the Rin kiss. However, that can be seen even in a "bad homie" run from the replay menu, so, not that significant.

Reactions: crustlord12

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Oh dang a Rin kiss? Okay I definitely gotta go and see what that is. Which rin event is it? And alright guess I won't replay all of that, or maybe some day, when the game is completed. Unless the way to edit the save and run gets shown? Not sure how hard it is. (Also for some reason it won't let me see replays for certain characters. Sana, Io, Rin. I dont think you can replay if they dont have lust event)

Also damn Marsh 15 for next update, was hoping it'd somehow come out before my classes start but ik that'd be a miracle lmao

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
By the way is there a way to set up the "set stats" mod thing on front page? I downloaded and added to the folder, but I can't see to edit anything. Opening dev console is still shift + O right

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Oh wait, think I found it. Set the value to false for rin betrayed, do I just set the value to true for missed rin events? Since the event is no longer crossed out

Last edited:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Oh wait, think I found it. Set the value to false for rin betrayed, do I just set the value to true for missed rin events? Since the event is no longer
You are now too far beyond my help, no clue. I've got no advice on how things will turn out because I'm not a bad homie :giggle:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Oooof, well I got one missed event some how, now I just need the one where she meets otoha then Im good. No idea what the code for "I died with you" is though

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
So...for anyone who can help, I managed to change the variables correctly. However every time I reopen the game, everything just changes right back. And this is strictly with events, the lust variable change remains. Is there a way to deal with that?

Retikter

Feb 11, 2020
So...for anyone who can help, I managed to change the variables correctly. However every time I reopen the game, everything just changes right back. And this is strictly with events, the lust variable change remains. Is there a way to deal with that?
I personally just change variables in the game itself. Open the console with SHIFT + O and type in something like "store.ami_love = 100;" or "store.yumiknows = 0;" depending on what exactly you want to change.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I ended up missing an event that's called 'Prisoner' before I miss it and 'Back to Normal' afterwards. I didn't notice after the beach segment and ended up progressing pretty far after that point, but there haven't been any new Ayane events since then, so I'm worried I might've accidentally fucked up a condition somewhere and stonewalled my progress. Do I need to be concerned, or no? (Obviously, I'd rather not roll back, since... well, there's a lot I'd need to repeat if I did, but if I have to then so be it)

Last edited:

Black Raven

May 4, 2020
I ended up missing an event that's called 'Prisoner' before I miss it and 'Back to Normal' afterwards. I didn't notice after the beach segment and ended up progressing pretty far after that point, but there haven't been any new Ayane events since then, so I'm worried I might've accidentally fucked up a condition somewhere and stonewalled my progress. Do I need to be concerned, or no? (Obviously, I'd rather not roll back, since... well, there's a lot I'd need to repeat if I did, but if I have to then so be it)
To see Prisoner you need to have 10+ Ayane lust before the beach trip (according to the wiki).

It's a pretty iconic event and i assume missing it changes quite a few dialogues going forward since Ayane and the other girl involved talk about this several times.

Still there is nothing wrong with going forward like this and accepting that this is now the world you live in. You don't need to go back. It will not prevent you to reach the end of the game when it releases in 2047.

Reactions: crustlord12

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
It's a sex scene. A very uncomfortable one, and one that very strongly defines/destroys a friendship between two characters.

Missing it will cause you to miss another scene down the line (another uncomfortable sex scene), and significantly change several other dialogue based scenes down the liine (as missing the scene preserves the friendship and eliminates one of the core conflicts of chapter 2).

Beyond that, I'm not sure what else changes, or if any other scenes are missed. I'm actually kind of curious now to see how the game plays out without it.

4.10 star(s) 305 Votes