DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
This dev is kind of stupid for making a game in a hentai game engine, and then not bothering to animate any of the scenes. Glad I checked with the unlocker mod first. Dont waste your time with this game just download koikatsu instead.

Also, are we really surprised that someone with such a crazy concept for a game turned out to be crazy too?
There are story sex scenes, and there are optional sex scenes.
Story ones are still images, yeah, but the ones when you visit them or booty call them are animated.

Reactions: crustlord12

Corben

Feb 22, 2018
Is there anyway to get the affection back that was lost in the great purge of .29? Mobile wise that is?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
This dev is kind of stupid for making a game in a hentai game engine, and then not bothering to animate any of the scenes. Glad I checked with the unlocker mod first. Dont waste your time with this game just download koikatsu instead.

Also, are we really surprised that someone with such a crazy concept for a game turned out to be crazy too?
There are actually quite a few animations in the repeatable scenes.

Reactions: crustlord12

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Is there anyway to get the affection back that was lost in the great purge of .29? Mobile wise that is?
There are a few ways (URM, saveeditonline, etc) to edit your saves and get your love/lust points for everyone to sky high. Just remember to also edit your cheater status to avoid future shenanigans

Reactions: Corben and DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
There are a few ways (URM, saveeditonline, etc) to edit your saves and get your love/lust points for everyone to sky high. Just remember to also edit your cheater status to avoid future shenanigans
I remember the first time the cheater flag was introduced.
Is this the 1st time it's used?
If so, I'm glad we finally get some answers, because we got to see the effects:
Ami's affection skyrocketted, while everyone else's plummeted.
Then again, we knew Ami's wasn't ok, so not a surprise, but still cool to see.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I remember the first time the cheater flag was introduced.
Is this the 1st time it's used?
If so, I'm glad we finally get some answers, because we got to see the effects:
Ami's affection skyrocketted, while everyone else's plummeted.
Then again, we knew Ami's wasn't ok, so not a surprise, but still cool to see.
Not the first time, during second dorm war if you had it in Futaba's date you would see a hate message from ungrateful old granny deleted member, and lose the story she tells you. Don't think there were others.

JackZero

Sep 10, 2019

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
So do you is more likely think Sel will make Maki peg us into submission during the dark route just to fuck with us or we get to double team Makoto with Maki?

4.10 star(s) 304 Votes