4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Passionate is sadly the hard part...most yuri games are some dripping pink romance, some with drama, many first time lesbian experiences...i cant even name a wild and hot lesbian game. There are a few lists with lesbian games/routes in the suggestions subforum, its more likley to find what you search there then depending on my bad memory...hmm, "bad memories" could be something for you, at least it has more harem than romance focus.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1667851919442.png
1667851968245.png
1667852023190.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V1.0 Completo

buff

May 29, 2017
I'm the classic straight cis male that this particular game is probably targeting, but I would greatly appreciate if either of you could suggest a VN you feel portrays an passionate lesbian story catered to female readers. I'd like a little more variety in what I'm reading and the ones I've read feel targeted to a male audience. I cant think of one that felt targeted to women.
Not so much answering your query as pointing out a game you'd probably dig based on your comment.....

Check out Out Of Touch. It's not a lesbian game per se, although it has a hell of a lot of lesbian sex once you get into the late chapters (the relationships take a long time to develop). It's written well enough that I'd have trouble saying it is aimed at one particular sex. It's definitely not "fap fodder for men", although it's certainly fappable (or shlickable). It's just a hell of a good fucking story that contains a lot of sex, and writes women realistically and believably.

Last edited:
Reactions: seronis

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'm still confused how some games with blatant loli content are allowed here, while others are not
Hmm, depends also from the definition of "loli", I guess, but anyway as far as I remember, one the parameters was that the "doubtful" (about age) characters involved in sexual activity must at least clearly show some physical traits that are associated with puberty and the related sexual development.

Jul 16, 2018
Another great Dumb Koala VN.
I'm personally not a fan of the rendering style, but the stories/scenes Dumb Koala VNs have are absolutely great and with zero filler.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes