4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Thanks, I was just about to write something similar and I couldn't agree more.

Finding a decent game with a lesbian theme that doesn't sooner or later turn into a ridiculous free-for-all fuckfest is like looking for a needle in a haystack, because most games with a female lead are these cum dumpster simulations, which may be very attractive to men, but which I can't relate to at all.
As I said, whoever likes that, fine, I don't care, but people should also understand that the search for real alternatives is extremely difficult, before they start making fun of it again.
As a Lesbian Protag enthusiast I agree with both of you. As I tend to immerse myself into the characters I play, I abhor cum-dumpster/corruption Fem Protag games, and finding those precious gems of games where you get pure lesbian female protagonists is pretty difficult, we really need a "Pure Lesbian" or something like that as a tag.

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
I prefer the developer to develop a longer story instead of those shorter one. Every time I see DKG games are short stories, if the beautiful graphic combine with a longer story it will be prefect.
They did make a longer game and it was shit. These short ones are little jewels, I'm glad they are back doing them.

Reactions: leibtard

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Haven't seen such adorable smiles like Dumb Koala creates them!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not to mention that Dumb Koala created their own brand as you can always
recognize their work by the preview pic on the latest updates page.
Quite the impressive feat. And I dig their art.

________

Just too bad that the folk for whom Dumb Koalas' games are neither made nor meant,
lack the cognitive prowess to get that they are not meant or made for them.

fatpat79

Mar 5, 2019
As much as I've loved this dev I feel as if they're getting caught up in the "one trick pony" category. Variety is the spice of life and it seems to fall on deaf ears lately. I'll still download any and everything from Dumb Koala, but the variety just isn't there and it makes me a little sad because it's usually such a great time to see a new game/content come out from DK. Here's to hoping the next one takes a left turn or 2.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
DK are the best designer for VN so far. His games could not be liked by someone, but his art design is marvelous.

Reactions: LightmanP

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
As much as I've loved this dev I feel as if they're getting caught up in the "one trick pony" category. Variety is the spice of life and it seems to fall on deaf ears lately. I'll still download any and everything from Dumb Koala, but the variety just isn't there and it makes me a little sad because it's usually such a great time to see a new game/content come out from DK. Here's to hoping the next one takes a left turn or 2.
I'm always open to suggestion, but my specialty is cute teens.

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
To be be honest, what is generally presented under the tag "lesbian" on this site raises many questions, at least for me, and ranges from the usual clichés all the way to an almost comical fetishisation (aimed exclusively at entertaining a male target audience, I guess).
Unfortunately, what is particularly lacking is a clear subdivision of the term with a very clear separation of bisexual and purely lesbian content, which would also make it immensely easier to find the games I prefer and could thus save us all a lot of frustration & disappointment at the same time.

The same would be more than appropriate for many other categories, especially with the tag female protagonist, but without criticising the preferences of others, my problems here lie elsewhere:
Regardless of the sexual content depicted, as a woman I perceive most of these games featuring a female main character to be nothing more than an unpleasant experience.

So I would like to ask what category this game falls into exactly?
And please, for once, can we leave out the usual ridicule, I was just asking an honest question and I don't want to personally attack anyone for their preferences when it comes to these games.
It's lesbian only if that's what you mean and judging by what you wrote my guess would be that you wouldn't enjoy the storyline but the art is nice so maybe there is something to appreciate in that. What you describe has a reason, 99% of the audience for these games is male and almost all games are made by men so obviously they won't capture lesbianism in a fashion that portraits it in a way that is appealing to a woman as they simply don't know what that would look like (also it might be less liked by the main audience). Just my 2 cents though

Reactions: Kass/\ndra

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
honestly in contrast to the other guy I think your characters are great, most games these days go with the huge ass huge tits approach to an extent that is ridiculous. I specifically like your games because your characters aren't so insanely over exaggerated. My only suggestion personally would be to add at least a few choices to have the situations play out a bit differently. That would make the games more exciting as they are in general very short so having the possibility to play around a bit would be cool.

Also as everyone always requests :D make a longer game pleaaaaase :D

Reactions: Zippix and TrickyL

fatpat79

Mar 5, 2019

Wasn't referring to the models so much as the scenarios. I like the models. Seeing you get better at them and giving them very nice smiles was a treat.

Maybe one of them tries to get the attention of a guy at a party/school, asks a friend for advice, friend confesses an attraction to the "mc", then mc gets freaked out, leaves party, apologizes to friend, they work together on a plan, then you can fork the game to go through with the plan and the friend gets left out or the mc "tries" the friend.

Group of friends are more into taking pictures together and getting a collage of them put together (2 girls and a guy), one picture at the beach shows that the girls are accidentally nip slipping, the guy gets nervous and confronts them and wants to respect the friendship they all have and lets it be known that this picture exists, which of course they totally understand and did it on purpose. sexy times happen...or they don't and they take pictures and send them to him as a "keep this for your personal journal". Maybe have them meet up later in life and he says he still has those pictures.

Things like this. This latest game was more akin to Betflix (which is awesome, btw) to where it's "older sister seduces younger sister". The scenarios are more of what I was referring to, not the models. Just my suggestion.... (shrug)

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes