I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
Chapter 2 available for $3.5 "Superhuman" ! A good time to support Sieglinnde,
have fun guys :devilish:

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
The same models in all the short stories from honey select.
Tired, there is no desire to look at them...

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I am out of saving slots in Ch2. After i filled 9 save pages in Ch1, there is now no way to go on with page 10, 11 and so on. Any idea how this can be fixed? I can't play without saving because this game has no scene gallery and i must save the sex scenes, and also places where choices must be made..

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I am out of saving slots in Ch2. After i filled 9 save pages in Ch1, there is now no way to go on with page 10, 11 and so on. Any idea how this can be fixed? I can't play without saving because this game has no scene gallery and i must save the sex scenes, and also places where choices must be made..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is a problem with the font... You simply have to click there in that space (where the arrow to continue to the next page is usually) and you will go to the rest of the slots

Reactions: mizilic

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
1675038245013.png

as a character you control or a love interest femboy that you see getting dominated? Because if its the latter, I'm all for it.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Since this is tagged Male and Female Protagonist, are there choices involved in the female protagonist scenes?
I enjoy games where I can play fem pro and decide to cheat on the sig other. Is that possible in this game?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Since this is tagged Male and Female Protagonist, are there choices involved in the female protagonist scenes?
I enjoy games where I can play fem pro and decide to cheat on the sig other. Is that possible in this game?
There is no choices (at the moment) in fmc scenes, but there is some of the situations that you are talking about in one of the routes (ntr)

Reactions: JamieSadistic

gamarexx

Jul 22, 2017
I have a problem with a missed file in joiplay named highschool.llf or something like that. Please help me

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes