I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Man...during the truth or dare, they just end it with "and the ngiht went on... A lot of things happened. Things that Ariana wouldn't be proud of..."
What the fuck is that, the point is to show it, the player doesn't want to guess what happened, they want to see it.
That was dumb as fuck.
Even when she talks about it after with her friend, she shows her friend a picture but the player doesn't get to see it. Like what?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
you may want to elaborate on this? It could be a bug and the game showed a wrong scene. You can let the devs know. iirc the game let you turn ntr off and it was fine when I tried a few version ago
What happen? You got some kind of error?

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The NTR still happen on behind of the story. The story line still just as same as NTR line, the female character still want to try to cheat. Main Male still have the mindset of offering female character.
If you choose the vanilla route, then the NTR events don't happen offscreen or something like that, these things just happen in the ntr route

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I like how Mallory basically told Ariana to do whatever she wants and that her fun ain't any of the BF's business, so I hope in the future we see Ariana listening to Mallory's advice and start smoking and partying more often.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sieglinnde

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
I like how Mallory basically told Ariana to do whatever she wants and that her fun ain't any of the BF's business, so I hope in the future we see Ariana listening to Mallory's advice and start smoking and partying more often.
oh so she is the enabler in this story

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Why do people who don't like NTR keep playing games with NTR? And then they complain! Guys! There are tons, literally tons of Vanilla games on here. Stop trying to find NTR games just to bitch about them. some of us enjoy this weird shit. Let it be and move on.
why are you complaining about people complaining when no one was complaining about what you are talking about? This isn't YouTube comments.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
In netorare route, is MC the victim? i mean he got netorare'd? or MC could do the netorase too.

And one more thing, sometimes MC called Alex even though i gave him name STUD or something like that.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
In netorare route, is MC the victim? i mean he got netorare'd? or MC could do the netorase too.

And one more thing, sometimes MC called Alex even though i gave him name STUD or something like that.
He's the victim only currently, I think you can pick willing or unwilling cuck later. But as the game is currently structured he's just a victim and Arianna is just a cheating slut. In the NTR route anyway. Either way is fine with me, but I just hate the way the truth or date scene was just ended off screen. That wasn't cool at all.
name worked for me i dunno what could be wrong for you or if I just didn't notice it. I was playing the solvalley school update and that characters name is alex too so i could have just missed it.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
He's the victim only currently, I think you can pick willing or unwilling cuck later. But as the game is currently structured he's just a victim and Arianna is just a cheating slut. In the NTR route anyway. Either way is fine with me, but I just hate the way the truth or date scene was just ended off screen. That wasn't cool at all.
name worked for me i dunno what could be wrong for you or if I just didn't notice it. I was playing the solvalley school update and that characters name is alex too so i could have just missed it.
I do agree. Ari belongs to the street. Played both NTR and Vanilla(what the heck is this vanilla? it means MC only stuck with Ari?) route. Even in Vanilla route, it implied that she is kinda cheating slut who loves to lie.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

I plan for the MC to do things like that too (the netorase) with other characters, in that same route or in a separate one.... I have it planned, but I can change my mind or something, so I can't assure you anything. And the name... It's the original name with which I identified the main character before making it a choice, that's why sometimes maybe I put it by mistake. I'll check and fix it in the next chapter

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I do agree. Ari belongs to the street. Played both NTR and Vanilla(what the heck is this vanilla? it means MC only stuck with Ari?) route. Even in Vanilla route, it implied that she is kinda cheating slut who loves to lie.
I think it's implied in Vanilla route she is not a cheating slut who loves to lie. I think Sieglinnde
clarified that above I only played NTR path and then CTRL though vanilla route but I didn't notice anything. Maybe she gets tempted still and stays faithful. I think the vanilla route should have a sharing version too, where the MC is the one in charge and she listens to what he wants and doesn't deviate.
In the NTR route they might swing but she's still a cheating slut due to the truth or dare scene where she said she had cheated in the past and did cheat during the truth or dare scene and did stuff off camera that the player wasn't allowed to see for some reason.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I always try to listen to the opinions of my audience, and take them into account, but... It was a type of content that I liked and, seeing that the votes ended up pretty equal, I decided to add it... It's like... Something that doesn't modify the story significantly and with which I would like to experiment, you know?
They will be situations that you can skip, if you don't like that kind of content
By this do you mean that they don't happen, or that they happen but you don't see them?

I think it's implied in Vanilla route she is not a cheating slut who loves to lie. I think Sieglinnde
clarified that above I only played NTR path and then CTRL though vanilla route but I didn't notice anything. Maybe she gets tempted still and stays faithful. I think the vanilla route should have a sharing version too, where the MC is the one in charge and she listens to what he wants and doesn't deviate.
In the NTR route they might swing but she's still a cheating slut due to the truth or dare scene where she said she had cheated in the past and did cheat during the truth or dare scene and did stuff off camera that the player wasn't allowed to see for some reason.
I prefer to play a vanilla route without sharing.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's from my vanilla route. So what kind of secret they have? she and her stepdad fucked behind my back, send him nudes?. For me this woman even though she is a hot one, in vanilla route is still a cheating slut. The Flag is everywhere. Also later she and mallory talk about his Miles friend, including one of their encounters with them in the past.

I am okay if she was like this NTR route but in Vanilla? Well that is different cases :D.

I plan for the MC to do things like that too (the netorase) with other characters, in that same route or in a separate one.... I have it planned, but I can change my mind or something, so I can't assure you anything. And the name... It's the original name with which I identified the main character before making it a choice, that's why sometimes maybe I put it by mistake. I'll check and fix it in the next chapter
So you planned NTRS in NTR route, so Vanilla means that MC will stick to Aria only? BTW, her mom is hot as fuck :D . If only there is a revenge kinda path :D. Is oyakodon available in future?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kidconan
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes