I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Can You update the Android versión pls
I will no longer do android builds, since the size of the game has been increasing a lot, and I don't think it's very feasible to make 500mb APK's

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I will no longer do android builds, since the size of the game has been increasing a lot, and I don't think it's very feasible to make 500mb APK's
APKs size limit is around 1.0/1.2gb,
But joiplay is also an option so an APK really isn't needed,
I suggest getting the latest JoiPlay from ,
For anyone who wishes to take that option of playing on their android device.
Note only the alpha/beta release requires being a sub 1.20.005 is openly available.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Dammit!!! I thought Arianna was finally gonna fuck the Mothers boyfriend or that Joseph guy! But nooooo it ends the way it always does on a cliffhanger with the 1 guy I dont wanna see anything with. I think the next update is gonna be the deciding factor if I keep messing with this game or not. Why would she get horny for the guy that gets knocked out by her boyfriend right in front of her? lol doesnt make much sense to me but I guess I'll see where it goes.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Dammit!!! I thought Arianna was finally gonna fuck the Mothers boyfriend or that Joseph guy! But nooooo it ends the way it always does on a cliffhanger with the 1 guy I dont wanna see anything with. I think the next update is gonna be the deciding factor if I keep messing with this game or not. Why would she get horny for the guy that gets knocked out by her boyfriend right in front of her? lol doesnt make much sense to me but I guess I'll see where it goes.
It's a NTR game with a focus on BBC, why wouldn't she go for that?

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Love this. Whatever happens, when it happens, I hope there's sound. Even if it's just on a phone, or through a doorway, etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Love this. Whatever happens, when it happens, I hope there's sound. Even if it's just on a phone, or through a doorway, etc.
I knew i forgot to add something... I will fix it in the next update

Reactions: mistkae

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Haven't you learned anything on ntr games? The player is the true cuck in the end.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Haven't you learned anything on ntr games? The player is the true cuck in the end.
Yea personally im not into that whole humiliation thing I just like when the girlfriend is a cheating slut and tries to justify it in her mind lol But the only thing thats cucking me is the damn end of these updates. But anyway like I said I'll just have to see where the next update goes.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
And the dev adds it anyway, so the majority can fuck off. Who needs democracy or stupid polls that are ignored anyway?
I always try to listen to the opinions of my audience, and take them into account, but... It was a type of content that I liked and, seeing that the votes ended up pretty equal, I decided to add it... It's like... Something that doesn't modify the story significantly and with which I would like to experiment, you know?
They will be situations that you can skip, if you don't like that kind of content

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes