I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Are the options at the beginning of the game of any importance for what will happen in the future in terms of sharing (NTR) or romance? I mean such choices like wake up / sleep 5 more minutes. They give different scenes but in the absence of a WT, i have no idea which one i should follow if i am interested in some of the tags of the game like : swinging, ntr and cheating. Whereby what I am mainly looking for is netorase not netorare..

is there any hope to have a WT or a WT mod for this game?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Are the options at the beginning of the game of any importance for what will happen in the future in terms of sharing (NTR) or romance? I mean such choices like wake up / sleep 5 more minutes. They give different scenes but in the absence of a WT, i have no idea which one i should follow if i am interested in some of the tags of the game like : swinging, ntr and cheating. Whereby what I am mainly looking for is netorase not netorare..

is there any hope to have a WT or a WT mod for this game?
Up until now I plan for those options to have an effect in the future.... And I don't think a WT is needed, next to the options there are (or will be, I remember that I added it in some choices) something like "Yes (NTR route)" or "No (Vanilla route)" and so on

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Up until now I plan for those options to have an effect in the future.... And I don't think a WT is needed, next to the options there are (or will be, I remember that I added it in some choices) something like "Yes (NTR route)" or "No (Vanilla route)" and so on
Yes, that's good and I already saw one of those "commented" choices:
062dc69e29bd1d557a342fc69922f9ab.jpg
Which means i was lucky and chose the right options before, since i am already on the NTR route and i'm asked if i want to stay on it or move "back to vanilla" :)

However it is not clear to me why you combine NTR with swinging in one route. NTR means "cheating" while swinging assumes that a couple has sex with others because they both agreed to do so, which is by no means cheating but in western terms it's "open relationship" "hot wife" or "sharing". And in japanese terms its netorase , not netorare..

It even looks like you intend to also include cuckolding on the "NTR/cheating" route, although that's also something else than cheating, because the cuck is usually present when it happens so, it is not done "behind his back".. But OK, that may still be considered netorare, although it can also be considered netorase.. so let's wait and see.

I guess I'll have to play the game, because there are so few games that include swinging that I will just have to take the risk, in the hope that your understanding of swinging is the right one, which is more like "wife swapping" (2 couples exchanging partners) and not just some 3somes.. Good luck with the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sieglinnde

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Looking forward to more progress, but likely going to wait like.. a year before checking in again. It's an interesting idea to split the game completely in half between vanilla and NTR routes, seems like a doubling of work though. Hopefully you can reuse a lot of the story for both routes and reduce the amount of work, because right now it feels more like a short intro then a hard split into one of two different games. That's a lot of work, good luck streamlining that if possible.

BlackPinkX

Jul 8, 2022
Dude just save yourself some future headaches which also applies to some of us players and make the game full NTR/NON NTR, i highly recommend it especially if u can not please both crowds. Favoring one over the other or having to rely on a poll is not a good idea when it comes to NTR
Vanilla routes - romance in games with ntr story, focused on ntr? seriously, who should play that? lol

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so if I go the vanilla route how much content is left? 20-30%? and my advice for the dev if s/he wants both routes if to finish one and the the other one

Oct 18, 2020
Keep doing your thing dev. It's true what one guy said, you can't make everyone happy, but you make most people happy and that's what matters. So long as the NTR stuff is marked to help players avoid those decisions, there isn't a problem. I've started seeing many devs just mark every option with what path that belongs in depending on the fetishes covered. I imagine that could be a ton of work, so I believe it's best to just focus on marking Non-NTR and NTR choices. Keep up the great game. You doing good stuff.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes