I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I'm using a save from a month ago and have no idea where I was in the progress of the story, the names were confusing me as Arianna was giving MC a BJ and kept referring to Alex, then it seemed to switch to my character name. Later I got a couple skippable errors in the clothing store.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I'm using a save from a month ago and have no idea where I was in the progress of the story, the names were confusing me as Arianna was giving MC a BJ and kept referring to Alex, then it seemed to switch to my character name. Later I got a couple skippable errors in the clothing store.
Yeah, you will need to start a new game in this update. It's on the "changelog" and "dev notes" part

Reactions: Mythrs

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah, you will need to start a new game in this update. It's on the "changelog" and "dev notes" part
I didn't see and looked before I wrote this. Most often it is in yellow on the OP above the DL links. There are standard practices here, they are civilized pirates that just want your booty.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I didn't see and looked before I wrote this.
It makes sense, I added them after you told me :BootyTime:

Most often it is in yellow on the OP above the DL links. There are standard practices here, they are civilized pirates that just want your booty.
Yes it's true that its there, and I tried to put it there but it didn't work (it was put wrong or in another place) so I'll just leave it there, in... Changelog
Edit: It worked:PogChamp:

Reactions: Bobber Tail
Oct 21, 2019
I don't doubt that other people may have noticed it too, but I'm glad someone did already. In the covers of the chapters I plan to put those kind of references and poses as much as possible because I love jojos, also in the game itself at some point I try to put some kind of thing or pose or something like that:giggle:
Also this is the cover from which I was inspired to make the cover of the game:
View attachment 2023624
Johnny best JoJo <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes