I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I saw swinging and though maybe it's actually a decent game and then we see the MC's dick and it's tiny.
This tiny dick troupe is overused and boring. So the point of the game is just NTR, why even waste time and include anything else?
Hmm..his dick is bigger in the dressingroom scene..maybe it was just a poor render.. I will reserve judgement for later I guess.
Edit:
Games too short to get a good grasp on things, but for sure, there is no need to have anything but NTR in this game, that's what it was made for, no need to cater to anything else, when the troupe is going to be Cuck MC with a smaller dick than literally everyone else. There is no point in having either vanilla or a chad route, or even swinging. In that case when you offer the cuck route at the start, that's when it gets decided that the MC has a small dick, but if you pick any other route, he doesn't. That's the best way to not make it boring in every other route aside from the cuck one.
But yes the render when the MC was wanking while his gf sends nudes to him is indeed shit and misrepresented the dick size the MC has, which is still smaller than most likely everyone else. Which is a boring and overused troupe in NTR. I can't be the only one bored of it, I guess it's because I can't relate to it since I'm not a cuck.

Last edited:

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
can we pls specifice the tags further? would love to have tags like ntr - optional. because now i have to ask: is it optional the ntr or not?
I think it should be better to have netorari and netore since some people like the idea of being the one cockblocking, whole other prefer to be on the receiving end

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
-0.1.5 Chapter 1:
-Route ntr expanded significantly
-Added 2 new scenes with Ariana as the main character.
-2 new animations

-0.1.4 Chapter 1:
Past of the main characters expanded
Progress in Alex and Tyrone's conflict
Progress on the NTR/NTRS route, making way for a related event in the next update.
2 new animations added
Appearance of a new character, although he hasn't been introduced yet...

-0.1.3 Chapter 1:
NTR/Swinging route expanded
> Came back after a few updates to check up on the love route: 3 last updates have been heavily on NTR/NTRS. Made a new game to check on the current "main" love route: 10 min, no new scenes, barely any character building/bonding and non existent H scenes.

> Checks out NTR/NTRS route from the second point where it's proposed: at the very least 10/15 more min and with way more H scenes + background on characters (not counting the scenes missed if you didn't took the NTR path from the beginning).

Now considering that you already stated that you were more into NTR than vanilla, i'm not really surprised to see that. But on another hand, you'll quickly loose the interest of the non ntr crowd if you keep the routes in such an imbalance state. As i said last time, i get that it's way easier and fulfilling to work on kinks that are your own. But as of now, there is little to no incentive to play the Love route, which you said is supposed to be the canon path of this experience: no H scenes and no character building either.

Also, if I remember correctly, you said that the NTR/NTRS route is a "what if scenario", does it mean everything in there is non-canon? I'm specifically wondering about Aria and Mallory's past here. I didn't play the whole NTR/NTRS path since i'm not into cucking or sharing but wanted to compare the lenght of each route, and it seems like they share a bit of a past together in this route, will that history together be the same if you take the Love Route, or is it an alternative history just for this specific route?

And one last question regarding the NTR/NTRS path, will it be all about Aria cucking him like the neiborhood cumdump with a powerless MC or will MC be able to get in charge? Like, I don't like it, but i don't mind playing Netorase while waiting for the Love updates AS LONG as my MC is in charge of when she can be hoeing around and with who. Better yet, even if you get on the NTR route, will the MC be able to stop it? I'll confess the only kind of NTR i like is when I get to take revenge and repay in full.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Also, if I remember correctly, you said that the NTR/NTRS route is a "what if scenario", does it mean everything in there is non-canon? I'm specifically wondering about Aria and Mallory's past here
The things that happened in the past are the things that really happened, the current situations are the what if's

And one last question regarding the NTR/NTRS path, will it be all about Aria cucking him like the neiborhood cumdump with a powerless MC
No. I mean, in the NTR route Ariana will cheat on the MC behind his back, but it's not like she's the neighborhood cumpdump... It's not like she'll go around sleeping with any man she sees... I don't want to explain it because I don't want to give spoilers. And it's not like the MC is "powerless" or anything like that, every action will have its consequence. I plan to separate that route from the NTRS route, too

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Sieglinnde Cool update man, is nice to see some character in depth sometimes. I found some bugs tho
Thanks man! I always appreciate those words. Yeah, you need to start a new game in order to fix those errors (I put it in "changelog" and "developer notes")

Last edited:

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Dude just save yourself some future headaches which also applies to some of us players and make the game full NTR/NON NTR, i highly recommend it especially if u can not please both crowds. Favoring one over the other or having to rely on a poll is not a good idea when it comes to NTR

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes