I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I don't mind the NTR, but I do mind the guy being a loser, which makes me want to kill that loser.
Especially when the loser is a character I control

Like this game“
Dark Hero Party
Being a loser and being weak are two different things. Being weak in a magical verse is sometimes out of your control.. Being a loser is refusing to try and do anything about it- and if i'm not mistaken the mc in that game got revenge..

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Since you're already doing muich more content for the NTR route, can we assume you'll be doing like most dev's that try to combine these in one game and giving like 60%-70% or more of the content to that route and leaving the non NTR route pretty much bare? As mentioned, that's fairly typical, and then dev's wonder why people who don't love the fetish aren't happy with the game's content cycles...
It's an understandable assumption what you have, but as I said.... I'll try not to. Right now I'm thinking of leaving both with the same content, but it's easier said than done, maybe in the future I'll change my mind

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Originally, I was against futa, but I always said that I didn't totally rule out adding it.... After a while I decided I was curious about adding it. Now I say the same thing, right now I'm against that kind of futa where the MC fucks the futa.... But I don't rule it out, maybe I will change my mind in the future
Well if you do put it, I would enjoy it and I think there's not enough male on futa especially with the male domming and there should be more in my opinion. If I were to explain why I like it, it's definitely a power thing. Dominating a submissive person is cool and sexy but dominating another seemingly dominant person is even better in my opinion, watching a predator hunt prey is interesting but watching two predators fight is fun. When I see futa's I think "I want to put them in their place and make their dick useless." it's basically the same appeal as sissification except I wanna do it to futa's.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Sieglinnde Ok I thought it was just a coincidence that the banner looked like a JoJo cover, but you really are using JoJo poses for the chapter illustrations :ROFLMAO: Love it ! :love:

View attachment 2023431 View attachment 2023432
I don't doubt that other people may have noticed it too, but I'm glad someone did already. In the covers of the chapters I plan to put those kind of references and poses as much as possible because I love jojos, also in the game itself at some point I try to put some kind of thing or pose or something like that:giggle:
Also this is the cover from which I was inspired to make the cover of the game:
7b9ca498ea42395b788edfbc9c0fb24d.jpg

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
I got directed here from another thread just to vote yes in the poll, only to find it concluded a mere few hours ago. Not that my one vote would have swayed the vote. Hopefully, at the very least, it was close enough for the dev to include some possible opt-in-only futa content. I don't yet know the actual structure of the game (It has my curiosity though, I'll let it bake awhile longer before I give it a swing) my suggestion for this would be: make an option to change a character between male and futa. This would allow the story to remain unchanged, while requiring only a new character model be made in and variant scenes be rendered.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I got directed here from another thread just to vote yes in the poll, only to find it concluded a mere few hours ago. Not that my one vote would have swayed the vote. Hopefully, at the very least, it was close enough for the dev to include some possible opt-in-only futa content. I don't yet know the actual structure of the game (It has my curiosity though, I'll let it bake awhile longer before I give it a swing) my suggestion for this would be: make an option to change a character between male and futa. This would allow the story to remain unchanged, while requiring only a new character model be made in and variant scenes be rendered.
If I add it, it would most likely be through a character and some ntr situation, not as an option to change the character's sex. Because you see... In a way, I already have the story planned and how to shape it and all that, and to make a change like that... It would change a lot of things that I don't want to be changed:eek:

Reactions: slmkaz
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes