I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1942868

Overview:
You take the role of a young man, he is dating Ariana, the love of his life... But the problems do not wait! Since one day he has a dream where his girl is doing "something" with another man, although he cannot distinguish what it was. Did you enjoyed that dream? Will you lose the one you consider your greatest life partner? Or will you continue with her, experiencing different worldly pleasures? The outcome is in your hands.

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-24
Release Date: 2022-07-16
Developer: Sieglinnde - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3 Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes: MUST READ
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: WORKUPLOAD - - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1753995 View attachment 1754001 View attachment 1754005 View attachment 1754008 View attachment 1754012 View attachment 1754013 View attachment 1831538 View attachment 1831539 View attachment 1831540 View attachment 1831544 View attachment 1831550 View attachment 1831553 View attachment 1831556 View attachment 1883607 View attachment 1942859 View attachment 1942860
Can someone summerize this ?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Let The Nightshine In 0.1.4 Ch.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Arkade

May 23, 2017
sounds and looks like netorase rather than netorare. - but eh.. If NTR route down the line more defined i'll check it out. Especially if futa gets added- that's a fun gimmick in NTR works that you rarely ever see- luring a protagonist into a false sense of security due to girlfriend and their friends that are girls is usually harmless fun.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
sounds and looks like netorase rather than netorare. - but eh.. If NTR route down the line more defined i'll check it out. Especially if futa gets added- that's a fun gimmick in NTR works that you rarely ever see- luring a protagonist into a false sense of security due to girlfriend and their friends that are girls is usually harmless fun.
seems that you caught perfectly how I thought to include the futa

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
If there's a conflict, I don't want MC to be a loser
The whole point of playing a game is to have fun, and if you make the player unhappy, that defeats the purpose of playing the game
Say no to losers
MC should have the right to refuse, thank you
same

Reactions: blastwave2k

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
The whole point of playing a game is to have fun, and if you make the player unhappy, that defeats the purpose of playing the game
Say no to losers
But why do you get to decide what makes player happy? I get the happiness of seeing the mc get cucked, I'm unhappy that the mc won't be a loser.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Say no to losers
Despite what people will say- I don't think a lot of NTR fans really insert as the MC and try to feel the same despair they do. Personally I love NTR and don't self-insert. I just see it as a way to create lots of drama which involves a better grasp of writing a scenario than a simple story with no romantic conflict. Vanilla stuff is fine- but I feel like you're only in for vanilla for the art itself. The story can't never surprise you or get too indepth or it stops being vanilla. Plenty of NTR is just written poorly where guy likes girl, girl likes guy- some other guy is a douche and r*pes girl. That's lazy.. But at least in longer VNs and eroges- even if that is the major conflict and does happen- there is a before and after.. A before where you realize how strong the bond between the guy and girl is- to build the tensions and relationships. and an after that can be a huge variety of scenarios.. Maybe the protagonist doesn't find out immediately- and the girl finds ways to keep it secret- or in her attempt to keep it secret she gets into trouble with something or someone else. Toughest part is making it believable and finding a reason for "why doesn't she just go to the police?" or in a mystery perspective with a MC in first person- to show the audience things while still making the character you're following competent enough to not be a complete braindead idiot which ruins any sort of interest or immersion that you might have had.

Reactions: KiraJames and Gudil

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hello im a bit confused, could someone tell me if i can avoid all ntr content ? Thanks :)

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
So far, I like the way Ariana acts... she is not perfect... she reacts to male body even if its not her boyfriend's... pretty realistic XD..
And the MC seems not all loser... I see the update following ntrs route first..and maybe will branch ntr or swinging route later....
but I don't seem to feel interested in "Rose" route.. maybe because she is a roommate rater than his mom... the tag says incest so there should be a patch to correct that... small but nice update so far...

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes