I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Do you know what black people look like...? They dont have little tiny skinny noses like that. Most of their facial features are robust and their bodies have big frames. This "TYRONE" character has a skinny frame and has obvious Asian facial features. Just make him Asian and change his name. The antagonist doesnt HAVE to be a black guy. An Asian guy can cuck the MC just like anybody else could. Be a little original. A character doesnt HAVE to be black to have huge dick lol. Other then that the game is not to bad so far. Just try to be a little bold an do something different cause thats what grabs peoples attention. If you follow the same old niche tropes people aren't really gonna take your project seriously. Just tryna give some constructive criticism not tryna offend you or anything.
Yeah yeah, I understand that you are trying to make a constructive opinion and I accept the criticism, but still.... I wanted to do it that way(?) To me it looks good, it's not like I thought something like "Oh, what does a black skinned man looks like...?" And I did it accordingly, I just chose the face and... I made him that color(? In fact, I didn't really like the facial feature he had in his first appearance so I modified it a bit. But as I said... That's what I chose for the character, I understand that it's something that really makes you uncomfortable and ruins your immersion in some way, and I apologize if that's the case

Reactions: tappp92 and Fiz1247

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The script is a bit schizophrenic right now. Rose is introduced as a roommate, but later she teases you by asking, if she going to be a grandma. Not very roommaty thing to say.
Yeah... Well, you can see from the distance the reason why I did that and the real role Rose has in the game... And there's a reason why I did that... Anyway, I'll make a modification so you can choose the role you want her to have in the game... Maybe instead of your Roommate you want her to be you... Landlady, right? I know you do

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well that's only because I choose to work on certain routes over others.... In one update I work on one, in the next update I work on another... And so on and so forth to cover those kinds of things, as this is still in development
Alrighty (y)

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Anyway, I'll make a modification so you can choose the role you want her to have in the game... Maybe instead of your Roommate you want her to be you... Landlady, right? I know you do
Yeah I think I'll go with Landlady and Landlord. Two roommates sleeping together is weird.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I hope there will be more scenes with the girlfriend smoking but since the MC doesn't like it might have it on the NTR route where she might feel it's none the boyfriend's damn business if she smokes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sieglinnde

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
No... I have planned that the mc can have relationships with other girls, I don't know if I'll rule it out in the future, but for now I have that planned... I just don't have a harem thing planned in the sense that the mc can have an affair with several girls at the same time with the consent of all of them, you know?
So in the end is it possible to avoid all NTR, sharing, swinging and LIs other than the MC's girlfriend? Without an harem route, my only interest is the girlfriend, and not being able to avoid having sex scenes (regardless of whether it's the MC or another guy) with the rest of the LIs makes me uninterested in the game. Of course, I don't even consider the NTR or the sharing with the girlfriend as an option that I would choose.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I'm enjoying where the story is going, and I liked this update but it felt a little short. Most of it was just conversation and it also seemed to end right when the discussion was going to get interesting ie. when the MC talks about his fetish with his GF.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So in the end is it possible to avoid all NTR, sharing, swinging and LIs other than the MC's girlfriend? Without an harem route, my only interest is the girlfriend, and not being able to avoid having sex scenes (regardless of whether it's the MC or another guy) with the rest of the LIs makes me uninterested in the game. Of course, I don't even consider the NTR or the sharing with the girlfriend as an option that I would choose.
According to what I have planned so far, yes. It is possible to avoid all that, the problem is that this route is not very advanced at the moment. As I said above, I work on one route in one update then on another one in the next one... And so on

Reactions: BlasKyau

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
at the moment i think the only sex scene you can't avoid is with Rose. so you will see someone other than MC get it on.

i will Admit it's not NTR. but like you i also dont like watching other dudes get it on.

that being said i dont think it matters for me anyways. i tend to go for as many girls as possible and this apparently isnt a Harem game so i'll probably stop here.

Yeah yeah, I understand that you are trying to make a constructive opinion and I accept the criticism, but still.... I wanted to do it that way(?) To me it looks good, it's not like I thought something like "Oh, what does a black skinned man looks like...?" And I did it accordingly, I just chose the face and... I made him that color(? In fact, I didn't really like the facial feature he had in his first appearance so I modified it a bit. But as I said... That's what I chose for the character, I understand that it's something that really makes you uncomfortable and ruins your immersion in some way, and I apologize if that's the case
i wouldn't worry about it black people comes in all shapes and sizes and even color. if you were to make a white skinned male character and say he was black ima just assume he's albino or severely light skinned.

besides taking Honey select into acount. i know it tends to hate male models since there's a reason we see the same models in all these VN games. so yeah shit happens.

overall though good luck on your game.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
at the moment i think the only sex scene you can't avoid is with Rose. so you will see someone other than MC get it on.

i will Admit it's not NTR. but like you i also dont like watching other dudes get it on.

that being said i dont think it matters for me anyways. i tend to go for as many girls as possible and this apparently isnt a Harem game so i'll probably stop here.
Ok thanks for the information. I haven't seen it, but I know I'm not going to be interested in that scene at all. If it's not NTR, it won't bother me, at least not too much. In any case, there is no chance that I will see it: if I can't do it any other way I will use CTRL to skip it without seeing it at all.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Ok thanks for the information. I haven't seen it, but I know I'm not going to be interested in that scene at all. If it's not NTR, it won't bother me, at least not too much. In any case, there is no chance that I will see it: if I can't do it any other way I will use CTRL to skip it without seeing it at all.
good luck. i tried doing that but my potato computer didnt like that so it kept freezing during the animations. :LOL:

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So the "main" route will be but a small fraction of the game, while the "what if" route will be high majority of the game?

So I have to ask what makes the "main" route the main route?
I don't see it that way... For now I plan to put the same amount of content in each route to make it equitable, but in such early stages of development as this, it's hard for me to say. What makes it the main route is that... Well, that's how I originally want the ending to be, with the two original protagonists being happy

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I don't see it that way... For now I plan to put the same amount of content in each route to make it equitable, but in such early stages of development as this, it's hard for me to say. What makes it the main route is that... Well, that's how I originally want the ending to be, with the two original protagonists being happy
Welp, I'm curious on what the route will entail.

I have to say so far it's very hard to grasp at what it's trying to be, half of it is talking about the cuck dream, gf talking to the guy from the dream, and how the gf takes a long time to respond to texts. The other half is your roommates banging.

Hopefully the next chapter has some more MC and GF character development. Good luck on the game.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes