I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bearjkk

Sep 8, 2019
bro i really can't differentiate who is who Rose, Ariana, and Pamela looks the same or is this chatbox error?

Reactions: Asou

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
bro i really can't differentiate who is who Rose, Ariana, and Pamela looks the same or is this chatbox error?
maybe its the chatbox... can you give me an example of your error? like a screenshot

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
I dont understand, who supposed to be Rose and other guy that have Roommate role.
She supposed to be sister, mother, daughter, sexual slave ? Who ? I really want to know. And dont say "she can be anyone, you decide".

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
I dont understand, who supposed to be Rose and other guy that have Roommate role.
She supposed to be sister, mother, daughter, sexual slave ? Who ? I really want to know. And dont say "she can be anyone, you decide".
Mc Parents.

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
What ? She dont sound like mother. If you enter the bathroom she ask if you "enjoying the view". And game dont have incest tag.
That's what people do to prevent patreon flags, you never noticed how there's always a young guy living with a milf referred to as a landlady? In incest patches these kind of characters are mc relatives. If you use the incest patch here, it will make more sense. And doesn't have an incest tag bc the mc never had sex with Rose or mom.

Kamimarro

Nov 12, 2019
That's what people do to prevent patreon flags, you never noticed how there's always a young guy living with a milf referred to as a landlady? In incest patches these kind of characters are mc relatives. If you use the incest patch here, it will make more sense. And doesn't have an incest tag bc the mc never had sex with Rose or mom.
But this game dont have incest patch. And i always understand what hide behind landlady. Because of this i dont understand who Rose is. Because in that kind of game landlady - mother, roommate - sister.

Reactions: John64

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Nope it is not avoidable. The NTR content still happen. haiz..
you may want to elaborate on this? It could be a bug and the game showed a wrong scene. You can let the devs know. iirc the game let you turn ntr off and it was fine when I tried a few version ago

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes