I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Otáviobr0

Sep 29, 2020
man, this game is really bad, lots of flashbacks, and dreams, no action or real evolution in the story, the MC is an idiot, he asks for ntr but keeps saying he doesn't want to afters I really can't understand, at first I thought it was very promising but it's a sacrifice to play this.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
There Seems to be an issue when going through the arthur scene idk if anyone else is having this

Also for anyone who can't figure out the Pure NTR route you just have to go full vanilla until the Pure NTR option pops up

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6146, in script
arthur "Oh! Hi preciosa (gorgeous)."
Exception: Sayer 'arthur' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Let The Nightshine In Chapter-2
Mon Feb 27 00:27:05 2023
```

Last edited:

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
that's it? that's the update? most dissapointing update yet. Speed up the story, the story and sex scenes advance at a snail's pace.

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
How to get on the pure ntr path?
I forgot to add it on the changelog... You need to play on the Vanilla route, and at some point (this update) it will lead you to a choice in where you have to choose to stay on that route or start pure ntr route

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
There Seems to be an issue when going through the arthur scene idk if anyone else is having this

Also for anyone who can't figure out the Pure NTR route you just have to go full vanilla until the Pure NTR option pops up

```

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
```
I'll fix it for the next update, for now just click on "ignore" if its possible

Reactions: Lucas90251

Kidconan

Dec 25, 2019
What is the purpose of having vanilla, if the gal is swinging?
How about in Vanilla, let the MC has bigger dick, so that, the gal wont swinging? Or else, the original story cant be class as Vanilla, just Netorare (by Antagonists)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
The game jumps around way too much, either with flashbacks or with out of order events, even when the events are in order they have this tendency to "cut" and then proceed to the next scene. If I could hazard a guess I would say that the jumps are because of the way the game is set up with multiple routes but please dev, the most solid tip I can give you is to find better ways to follow up a scene and put clear indicators when a character is remembering something/flashbacking, it often feels fragmented the way it is now. Take time with the dialogue and the character development too, remember that if the MC doesn't CLEARLY states that he wants NTRS to happen in a particular situation then it's just cheating at the end of the day.

• Thinking Face

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Damn, Ariana is really belong to the street.

Why do the hell in "pure vanilla", she sent the audio of her sucking MC's dick to her "boy"friend?

On NTR/Sharing? route.

Oh man this woman is total egoistic slut. She feels jealous with MC if he close with other women. But does she forget that she do a handjob on spa and suck another man's dick which is her "boy"friend that she told MC not to worry about?

And just because Mallory(this woman is the real epitome of the FOOLS in Bees Gees "How do deep is your love") told her a lie and she believes her, then she feel victimized and become a slut?

I bet she will be a free use slut later , especially with this mafia and drug that i am sure will come into the play.

Btw, will there be something like revenge path in NTR?

Reactions: blademaster89

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
The sharing/netorase path is still my preferred one but the pure ntr path has potential. I'm assuming the pic is going to be used as blackmail later on

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I wish the routes were more defined. I tried going down the Netorase/Sharing route, and it just kept dipping into Netorare which was a shame.

It would also be cool if there was so dialogue with the female 'roomante' where you tell her about your fantasy, and she teases you for being a cuck.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I wish the routes were more defined. I tried going down the Netorase/Sharing route, and it just kept dipping into Netorare which was a shame.

It would also be cool if there was so dialogue with the female 'roomante' where you tell her about your fantasy, and she teases you for being a cuck.
In the last post of my Patreon in a comment I explained some things about why I did something like that or if someone got confused with some of the routes. I would put it here but... You know, it will ruin the exclusivity thing :HideThePain:

1313gtred

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, anyone know where are new sscenes? The game ends at the same point as past update(after ntr-flashback with kissing from school)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Got this myself. It looks like the dev neglected to put in a Sayer definition for this Arthur person:

Code:
LetTheNightshineIn-Chapter-2-pc $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "define" {} \; | grep -i ariana
./game/script.rpy:define ariana = Character ("Ariana", color = "FF69B4")
./game/script.rpy:define arito = Character ("Ariana's Thoughts", color = "#ff8000")
./game/script.rpy:ariana "You have a very defined body, I really like it..."
./game/scriptlabelnolikeit.rpy:ariana "You have a very defined body, I really like it..."

LetTheNightshineIn-Chapter-2-pc $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "define" {} \; | grep -i arthur
(nada)

```

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
```

• Thinking Face
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes