I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I wouldnt personally go that far, but I do incline to routes where FMC cheats more so due to personally wanting it then due to feeling pushed into it.
It just bugs me cause we are not even playing the MC during that whole thing. You know, our main character. The one we are supposed to make choices for. Instead the game goes ahead and plays without us, while we have to watch the girlfriend and her friend chit chat.

She goes on and on about how she messed up and it was a one time thing because of her own carelessness, and that she'll do whatever it takes now to make it up to the MC. Meanwhile, the game is playing the MC without us, taking us to the park and meeting up with another girl, and then start making out with her, knowing full well we are supposed to meet our girlfriend there.

It just removed all player agency from that part and played the game without us and then forced that situation on us. It doesn't make any sense that that would even happen. MC is in love with his girlfriend and has done nothing to jeopardize that.

But instead, the dev decides "Oh hey, while you're listening to their conversation, we are going to play the game without you. We'll send you to the park to start making out with another girl cause that's what you want right? Yeah that seems like something the MC will do even though he's shown no inclination to that kind of behavior before. But it's all good. We'll make sure you and the girlfriend walk in at the most opportune moment to give her a reason to keep cheating on you since she'll see you cheating on her! That's awesome right?". No. No it's not. It...
is completely retarded

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
It just bugs me cause we are not even playing the MC during that whole thing. You know, our main character. The one we are supposed to make choices for. Instead the game goes ahead and plays without us, while we have to watch the girlfriend and her friend chit chat.

She goes on and on about how she messed up and it was a one time thing because of her own carelessness, and that she'll do whatever it takes now to make it up to the MC. Meanwhile, the game is playing the MC without us, taking us to the park and meeting up with another girl, and then start making out with her, knowing full well we are supposed to meet our girlfriend there.

It just removed all player agency from that part and played the game without us and then forced that situation on us. It doesn't make any sense that that would even happen. MC is in love with his girlfriend and has done nothing to jeopardize that.

But instead, the dev decides "Oh hey, while you're listening to their conversation, we are going to play the game without you. We'll send you to the park to start making out with another girl cause that's what you want right? Yeah that seems like something the MC will do even though he's shown no inclination to that kind of behavior before. But it's all good. We'll make sure you and the girlfriend walk in at the most opportune moment to give her a reason to keep cheating on you since she'll see you cheating on her! That's awesome right?". No. No it's not. It...
This.
It's just a really dumb justification for cheating. I really hope that the dev will let the MC find out about his girlfriend cheating and from there, have two choice. Go for the Netorase route, or break up with her and call her the slut she is.

A true let down. Unless you really like NTR without being in control.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
NTR/Swinging route updated
6 sex scenes added to this route
Pure NTR route updated
1 sex scene added to this route - don't see it in the game folder

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
also Sieglinnde what's your new game gonna be about?
About NTR/Swinging as well, but it will lean a little more to NTR in a certain aspect... And it will be made with 2D art. It will have mistery NTR (behind a curtain, or someone spying... You know) and certain "pixelart" scenes made with the RPG maker MV models (kind of like in games like Henteria Chronicles or NTRPG... Referring to the H-scenes with pixelart, not the story... My story won't be so "dark" or "depressive") although it will be a more primitive and simple pixelart because I'm not an expert on that:eek:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Nessiah and 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
About NTR/Swinging as well, but it will lean a little more to NTR in a certain aspect... It will have mistery NTR (behind a curtain, or someone spying... You know) and certain "pixelart" scenes made with the RPG maker MV models (kind of like in games like Henteria Chronicles or NTRPG... Referring to the H-scenes with pixelart, not the story... My story won't be so "dark" or "depressive") although it will be a more primitive and simple pixelart because I'm not an expert on that:eek:
Will there be any CG at all or is it just gonna be pixelcrap?

Juanchum17

Feb 24, 2022
Se ve interesante el juego, si el creador eres argentino porque no pones opción a español no te olvides de los latinos

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Se ve interesante el juego, si el creador eres argentino porque no pones opción a español no te olvides de los latinos
At the beginning I did a Spanish translation, but I didn't see much support from the Spanish audience, so I stopped doing it and I just keep promoting in the English community

Juanchum17

Feb 24, 2022
At the beginning I did a Spanish translation, but I didn't see much support from the Spanish audience, so I stopped doing it and I just keep promoting in the English community
Gracias por responder una lastima que no hubiera apoyo por parte de los latinos , pero igual la situación , espero y sigas cumpliendo tu sueño bro éxito ,lo jugaré en inglés o intentar jaja así aprender inglés

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde
Sep 1, 2020
I just installed the game, what are we supposed to input in the relationship with the first girl and her lover? Sister or Mother?

Dec 16, 2022
cant wait to see tyrone fuck ariana
You're saying he didn't, yet? That's kinda disappointing :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Just started the game and so far I like it, ngl I am afraid of the moment when this turns to full on NTR :rolleyes: we'll see. I don't mind some netorase, sharing, cuckolding, femdom and humiliation goodness, but all that jealousy and cheating behind MCs back, breaking up with him etc. is just too depressing for me to handle :ROFLMAO: Keep it wholesome, for us snowflakes.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
but all that jealousy and cheating behind MCs back, breaking up with him etc. is just too depressing for me to handle :ROFLMAO: Keep it wholesome, for us snowflakes.
Nah I say full steam ahead to heart hurting jealousy and extreme SPH among other things.

Dec 16, 2022
Nah I say full steam ahead to heart hurting jealousy and extreme SPH among other things.
Eh, the SPH I can get behind, but keep the heart hurting jealousy optional :ROFLMAO: Before it all goes down, just give me a some option to marry her with a slide "and they lived happily ever after, THE END" (y)

Widecker257

Dec 15, 2020
There Seems to be an issue when going through the arthur scene idk if anyone else is having this

Also for anyone who can't figure out the Pure NTR route you just have to go full vanilla until the Pure NTR option pops up

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6146, in script
arthur "Oh! Hi preciosa (gorgeous)."
Exception: Sayer 'arthur' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6146, in script
arthur "Oh! Hi preciosa (gorgeous)."
File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'arthur' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Let The Nightshine In Chapter-2
Mon Feb 27 00:27:05 2023
```
In order to fix it open "script.rpy" present in the game folder.
Then in line no. 31 - add

Python:
define arthur = Character ("Arthur", color = "008000")
and save.
That should resolve the issue.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes