I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Widecker257

Dec 15, 2020
Got this myself. It looks like the dev neglected to put in a Sayer definition for this Arthur person:

Code:
LetTheNightshineIn-Chapter-2-pc $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "define" {} \; | grep -i ariana
./game/script.rpy:define ariana = Character ("Ariana", color = "FF69B4")
./game/script.rpy:define arito = Character ("Ariana's Thoughts", color = "#ff8000")
./game/script.rpy:ariana "You have a very defined body, I really like it..."
./game/scriptlabelnolikeit.rpy:ariana "You have a very defined body, I really like it..."

LetTheNightshineIn-Chapter-2-pc $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "define" {} \; | grep -i arthur
(nada)
In order to fix it open "script.rpy" present in the game folder.
Then in line no 31 add

Python:
define arthur = Character ("Arthur", color = "008000")
and save.
That should resolve the issue.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Cool. Another update and I haven't completed v0.3 yet :p.

Regarding the new game poll, it actually depends mainly for what type of game you want to develop. If it is just a VN similar to this, then the obvious choice is Ren'Py, but the best choice is actually HTML:
cross-platform ( pc, mac, ios, android whatever, no need to re-compile or different installer )
safe ( there won't be virus, malware if it just some texts and pictures, okay javascript can be dangerous if it is hosted on the web )

Nonetheless, 'fans' favorite will always be Ren'Py.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You're saying he didn't, yet? That's kinda disappointing :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Just started the game and so far I like it, ngl I am afraid of the moment when this turns to full on NTR :rolleyes: we'll see. I don't mind some netorase, sharing, cuckolding, femdom and humiliation goodness, but all that jealousy and cheating behind MCs back, breaking up with him etc. is just too depressing for me to handle :ROFLMAO: Keep it wholesome, for us snowflakes.
I think thats the first time I have seen someone describe cuck and humiliation as wholesome. I'd ask you how you came to such a twisted opinion but I am afraid of the answer.

Dec 16, 2022
I think thats the first time I have seen someone describe cuck and humiliation as wholesome. I'd ask you how you came to such a twisted opinion but I am afraid of the answer.
What I mean is: It's one thing if both partners agree on something and something different entirely if one is just cheating on the other, being dishonest etc. etc.
I'm not talking about the fetish, I'm talking about everything sorrounding it... If 2 people are in a happy relationship, exploring some kinks together, having fun... I'd say that's pretty wholesome compared to the classic NTR for example, which I usually don't enjoy and in contrast I wouldn't classify as wholesome...

EDIT: I haven't played the update, yet, only a couple slides at the very beginning. That and some of the comments in this thread make me believe that this VN does not fit in said wholesome category, for me at least. I want to give the update a chance, but I kinda doubt I'll continue with this one idk...

EDIT2: Take a couples duet for example. I like that style, because depending on your choices the dude is totally Ok with everything happening, he's watching, being humiliated etc. etc. but that's what turns him on, he's actively seeking out that experience and his wife is completely open and honest about everything, not doing shit behind his back etc. (I know there's other paths for that, but those I just avoid)

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What I mean is: It's one thing if both partners agree on something and something different entirely if one is just cheating on the other, being dishonest etc. etc.
I'm not talking about the fetish, I'm talking about everything sorrounding it... If 2 people are in a happy relationship, exploring some kinks together, having fun... I'd say that's pretty wholesome compared to the classic NTR for example, which I usually don't enjoy and in contrast I wouldn't classify as wholesome...
Damn you have said exactly how i feel about ntr/cuckolding

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

EDIT: I haven't played the update, yet, only a couple slides at the very beginning. That and some of the comments in this thread make me believe that this VN does not fit in said wholesome category, for me at least. I want to give the update a chance, but I kinda doubt I'll continue with this one idk...
I've always said that what I do in the game is the kind of NTR I like, and if you don't like the direction the game is taking, it's understandable if you don't want to play it anymore... I hope that you were able to enjoy it at some point... That's what makes me happy after all:D
Anyway, you can stay tuned for the next game I'm going to release... Maybe that one will be more to your liking...
Also, in order to guide you a bit more about the scenes or the things that are available in every update, you can read the changelog or the developer notes (I add news almost always in dev notes, about the update or about some other things)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes