I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
No, it isn't suppose to happen... I would like to know if anyone else had this problem?
I downloaded and tested it (the mediafire link) and it works perfectly in those parts you mentioned... I have no idea what your problem could be

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seems I made a mistake here what i meant was is it supposed to after the school scene switch straight to the mc and ariana in the bedroom?

And about the black screen throughout the game there are moments where the characters are talking but the is no picture is that normal for example
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: latex lvr

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
seems I made a mistake here what i meant was is it supposed to after the school scene switch straight to the mc and ariana in the bedroom?

And about the black screen throughout the game there are moments where the characters are talking but the is no picture is that normal for example
View attachment 2582106
Yeah There are loads of times that we have black screen with just dialog. I thought it was part of how the game was meant to be.

Reactions: Joshy92

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019

View attachment 2582106
Yeah, it is supposed to happen like that... And the few black screens with dialog is normal, I wanted to do it that way... The way to identify an error is this: At the top left of the dark screen, there is something written, like "mcarifuck10.png" (I mean, the name of the image that SHOULD be showing there). But if it's just a dark screen with the text... Well, that's not an error, it's supposed to be like that

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, it is supposed to happen like that... And the few black screens with dialog is normal, I wanted to do it that way... The way to identify an error is this: At the top left of the dark screen, there is something written, like "mcarifuck10.png" (I mean, the name of the image that SHOULD be showing there). But if it's just a dark screen with the text... Well, that's not an error, it's supposed to be like that
Awesome thank's for letting me know

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Forgot to say before but i really like the game. I think the ntr path is done pretty well
I especially like that
because she is worried how he will react.
It makes it seem more realistic, Well to me anyway because it's like she doesn't fully understand his fetish.
Although unfortunately I don't think the couple will have a happy ending on the ntr path

• Red Heart

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
the ntr scenes are so boring and short, I can't believe that this game dev making an ntr game, the MC scenes are way better

• Sad

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Forgot to say before but i really like the game. I think the ntr path is done pretty well
I especially like that
because she is worried how he will react.
It makes it seem more realistic, Well to me anyway because it's like she doesn't fully understand his fetish.
Although unfortunately I don't think the couple will have a happy ending on the ntr path
Is it that she doesn't understand his fetish or she just wants to have her cake and eat it.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
wow I am genuinely shocked at how much time people will take out of their lives to complain about ntr and not having enough vanilla. We get it you dont like Ntr but the people who do or dont make a huge deal out of it dont care. At the end of the day the dev is gonna make the game he wants to make as he should. Personally im not a huge fan of the game either but its not because of ntr or to little vanilla. But it really blows my mind that these fictional stories crush these peoples souls on that level. Who cares what the true path is? There is content for you vanilla soyboys as well as cuck shit who gives a shit which 1 is canon or not?

Sunflare

May 23, 2017
About story, it can go many ways, pure NTR on which Arianna don t tell anything, or it can move to a sharing/swinging path if Arianna goes too far and fear she will lose the MC. Also Arianna was more horny that jealous during the threesome so perhaps it is the start of Arianna NTR kink :)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes