I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 28, 2023
I'm playing the NTR/Swinging route; is the current version of this route supposed to end with the Ariana-Tyrone sex scene where Tyrone finishes inside Ariana's mouth? A bit confused.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm playing the NTR/Swinging route; is the current version of this route supposed to end with the Ariana-Tyrone sex scene where Tyrone finishes inside Ariana's mouth? A bit confused.
Yeah that's where it ended for me so I assume that's the ending for the update.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's an ntr base that then forks into either ntr or "ntrs". I put the latter in quotes because it's more of her cheating on him and him eventually accepting it, I never got the sense that she's doing it for him not herself.
I agree with you that the netorase part develops into the direction of "NTRS in name only" - unfortunately! Ariana in these last updates develops strongly towards doing it just for herself. It is only in the new update she begins to get some doubts if she does the right thing, but not enough to care. She is breaching any kind of trust, way beyond what the couple agreed on.
That might be right up the alley of the NTR fans, but not netorase, which she deeply compromised and kicked. Ariana just covers herself with the MC´s fetish, she has given him the proverbial finger a couple updates ago.

If she does not start to turn around, esp. on the NTRS path, I hope the MC and Queen find the time to get together and talk things out. Because their relationship was a comedy of errors, "He thinks/ She thinks" and wellmeant, but ultimately bad advice from friends, which led to the two hurting each other. Maybe they get a second chance. Or alternatly something with Mallory.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes