I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I really liked it so far, but, Tyrone, seriously? Racist as fuck this so called "stereotype joke".
Yeah but, it's a game, don't think much about it
If you heard the reason of the name of the game, it maybe will give you a heart attack though...

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So far its very bare bones

I am glad Ntr is just a what if kind of thing for this game

Looking forward to the romance route

But still a bit weird caus it definatly feels like a ntr game since the MC had that dream and his gf is chatting up the black dude
That's because I'm an ntr fan myself so... But the romance one will be the "true" one since I really want to evolve their relationship through different situations. I have the concept of that practically planned since I also enjoy watching a cute love story

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Not much to see, an interesting and good introduction. I'm curious about the incest, the roomates will be the parents or what? because there aren't much space to speculate. It really bothered me the textbox, the textbox take almost half of the screen space, we need a setting to make it more transparent or even get rid of it, so we can see the full scene without something in the middle.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Can anyone suggest similar games like this with the same game art?
I would appreciate you or anyone (and in no game thread, as the rules say) could try to avoid some kind mentioning of other game, as a method of comparison or spam, rather. But, apart from that, you can just go to "latest updates" and search for a game that has the same graphics engine that I'm using to make the models (? You can just compare and that's it

Reactions: myZone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I played the first and the new version of the game and I am happy that you have choices for a love route and a sharing route. Not a fan of NTR, so no comment on that route. I fear some players will be going away due to the change to HS models(for some reasons there are players who do not like the HS-style at all), but I like HS based games too, so no problem for me.
Looking forward to more.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
I would appreciate you or anyone (and in no game thread, as the rules say) could try to avoid some kind mentioning of other game, as a method of comparison or spam, rather. But, apart from that, you can just go to "latest updates" and search for a game that has the same graphics engine that I'm using to make the models (? You can just compare and that's it
Oh thanks for the warning.... I like the game art design and so wanted to know what type of art it is called but the search option only show 3dcg or somethin but thats just most of the 3d games i played.

May 23, 2020
Hello, are there ntr scenes in the game? Is your native language spanish? Because mine is, and if the spanish version has better dialogue I'll download that one.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes