I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
I was looking forward to trying this one out but ran into a problem.

The game just seems to freeze in the first few seconds for me when the text "I'm" comes up. I have re-downloaded and installed it with no luck. Is anyone else finding this issue? Or am I missing something I am supposed too click on?
1653749403415.png

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
why is there 3 girls in banner? does that means include netori?, one of the girl is gf's black dude? or what? one is mother's mc,gf's mc, n who's other one?

need some explanation too, are netorase n netori different? i means i only know netori is who make girls cheat on their couple/husbu/bf,
netorare is mc being fucked by other dudes, i means his gf's is just dumping mc, right?

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
I was looking forward to trying this one out but ran into a problem.

The game just seems to freeze in the first few seconds for me when the text "I'm" comes up. I have re-downloaded and installed it with no luck. Is anyone else finding this issue? Or am I missing something I am supposed too click on?
View attachment 1836347
Enter the name under I'm... and hit Enter when you do

Reactions: OneLuv and Dopplyn

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
looks promising, I'll wait for a couple of updates
I hope the updates will not come out once a year
I'm planning on doing almost weekly updates, I talk about it on my patreon

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Ohww this game is still alive. I remember playing the first release with real actors. Someone discovered later that the dev went to a random instagram girl and upload her pictures in the game. This dev is a massive creepy. But thats ok. Here is the place for massives creepy.
Yeah... No, that's totally untrue. I googled a girl's photo and I used the first one that came up, which was wrong, but I didn't really see it at the time, then I saw that someone managed to find the instagram of the girl of the photo I used, which made me reflect and see how unprotected we are in this type of place and how stupid I was for simply using the first image that appeared on google in such an irresponsible way, so to avoid problems (among other things) I decided not to continue with the old version. Please don't go around spouting false information or at least things you don't really know what happened

Reactions: blaqkthespian

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm .. just started ... where is the "roommate" or in this game "roomate" (none of them ate a room tbh) patch?

I dont care about incest or stuff, but when a game writes "...roommate" I get triggerd and want to have that fixed.

And it must be a fascinating world where you can buy money ... how does that work?
screenshot0001.png

I understand that English isnt the devs native language, mine neither - but you can at least try to get the basics right. The stuff any solid translation tool can do. Problems with grammar or idioms is on another level.

Because of the Spanish version I assume the dev is Spanish?

So I just let the translator do its job to translate all of this in Spanish ... :p

------

Uhm .. acaba de empezar ... ¿dónde está el parche "roommate" o en este juego "roomate" (ninguno de ellos comió una habitación tbh)?

No me importa el incesto o cosas por el estilo, pero cuando un juego escribe "...roommate" me desencadena y quiero tener eso arreglado.

Y debe ser un mundo fascinante donde se puede comprar dinero ... ¿cómo funciona?

Entiendo que el inglés no es la lengua materna de los desarrolladores, la mía tampoco, pero al menos se puede intentar que lo básico esté bien. Lo que cualquier herramienta de traducción sólida puede hacer. Los problemas con la gramática o los modismos están en otro nivel.

Debido a la versión en español, asumo que el desarrollador es español.

Así que dejo que el traductor haga su trabajo para traducir todo esto en español ...

Traducción realizada con la versión gratuita del traductor

------

It is a really good tool and you can even adjust sentences and it will rearrenge them - and educate you on the vocabulary. :)

netoraseisgreat

Sep 27, 2017
why is there 3 girls in banner? does that means include netori?, one of the girl is gf's black dude? or what? one is mother's mc,gf's mc, n who's other one?

need some explanation too, are netorase n netori different? i means i only know netori is who make girls cheat on their couple/husbu/bf,
netorare is mc being fucked by other dudes, i means his gf's is just dumping mc, right?
Netori: You are the one stealing girls from others.
Netorare: Your girls are stolen by others, not by your intention.
Netorase: You let your girls be stolen, including simply sharing, guiding girls to accept/seduce others, or sometimes letting it happen without interruption.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Uhm .. just started ... where is the "roommate" or in this game "roomate" (none of them ate a room tbh) patch?

I dont care about incest or stuff, but when a game writes "...roommate" I get triggerd and want to have that fixed.

And it must be a fascinating world where you can buy money ... how does that work?
View attachment 1838024

I understand that English isnt the devs native language, mine neither - but you can at least try to get the basics right. The stuff any solid translation tool can do. Problems with grammar or idioms is on another level.

Because of the Spanish version I assume the dev is Spanish?

So I just let the translator do its job to translate all of this in Spanish ... :p

------

Uhm .. acaba de empezar ... ¿dónde está el parche "roommate" o en este juego "roomate" (ninguno de ellos comió una habitación tbh)?

No me importa el incesto o cosas por el estilo, pero cuando un juego escribe "...roommate" me desencadena y quiero tener eso arreglado.

Y debe ser un mundo fascinante donde se puede comprar dinero ... ¿cómo funciona?

Entiendo que el inglés no es la lengua materna de los desarrolladores, la mía tampoco, pero al menos se puede intentar que lo básico esté bien. Lo que cualquier herramienta de traducción sólida puede hacer. Los problemas con la gramática o los modismos están en otro nivel.

Debido a la versión en español, asumo que el desarrollador es español.

Así que dejo que el traductor haga su trabajo para traducir todo esto en español ...

Traducción realizada con la versión gratuita del traductor

------

It is a really good tool and you can even adjust sentences and it will rearrenge them - and educate you on the vocabulary. :)
Damn... Yes, I was wrong about Roomate... I'm working on a patch for that, so that those people don't eat rooms:LOL:. I'm from Argentina, and yes... I mean, I assume I have a "high" control on the english, but sometimes I make mistakes... Thanks for letting me see, it was brought, not bought... Anyway, it's much easier for me to use the normal google translate for things I'm confused about and such... But I'll see how this "DeepL" is, trying doesn't hurt anyone

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Hello There !

Disclaimer : I don't like Netorare / Netorase / Swinging / Sharing and everything that would lead LI's to be with another male other than MC (but female/futa i can accept to an extentas long as MC has his say). With that out of the way, I still tried your game because you made quite an emphasis on the Romance Route being the True Route despite your obvious preference for NTR, moreover I very much like Honey Select models haha, and finally Incest... so here i am after giving it a go.

I suspect that working on a main route that might not be your prefered kink might prove exhausting on the long run, so I'd like to thank you for your efforts both present and future, and hope that you take pride and joy in your work. That being said, mixing romance and NTR is rarely a good idea, but i'd like to offer you some genuine insight from ... well someone who is from the "other side" concerning the infamous 3 letter tags with civility and mutual respect.

Let's get the graphic side out the way now, I love your renders. As I said, i'm a fan of Honey select and even if the renders feel a bit dated, imo they are doing a pretty good job. GF, roommate (mom/sis?), blondie and GF mom are fucking hot; plus MC is jacked. The only nitpick i'd have is about the jerking off scene, it looked like MC's dick was tiny compared to his hands? But when we got into action with GF it suddenly became ok size? Maybe just a matter of perspective, but it felt like it to me.

Story and character wise so far, there is not a lot of content, as you can probably guess, i went for full Vanilla and pretty much every choice that favortise their relationship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We do not see much from the other characters so far, so I won't really comment on them yet. (but i'm eager to get into roomate/sis/mom pants yummy). To conclude, i'd like to point out the fact that these are mere suggestions, and in no way shape or form do I want to order you to make any change to your vision of the game. At the end of the day, you are the one deciding where do you want to go with this project, and you should do what pleases you in the end. I'll stay around for the next few updates tho, i'm curious to see where you are going with this.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hello There !

Disclaimer : I don't like Netorare / Netorase / Swinging / Sharing and everything that would lead LI's to be with another male other than MC (but female/futa i can accept to an extentas long as MC has his say). With that out of the way, I still tried your game because you made quite an emphasis on the Romance Route being the True Route despite your obvious preference for NTR, moreover I very much like Honey Select models haha, and finally Incest... so here i am after giving it a go.

I suspect that working on a main route that might not be your prefered kink might prove exhausting on the long run, so I'd like to thank you for your efforts both present and future, and hope that you take pride and joy in your work. That being said, mixing romance and NTR is rarely a good idea, but i'd like to offer you some genuine insight from ... well someone who is from the "other side" concerning the infamous 3 letter tags with civility and mutual respect.

Let's get the graphic side out the way now, I love your renders. As I said, i'm a fan of Honey select and even if the renders feel a bit dated, imo they are doing a pretty good job. GF, roommate (mom/sis?), blondie and GF mom are fucking hot; plus MC is jacked. The only nitpick i'd have is about the jerking off scene, it looked like MC's dick was tiny compared to his hands? But when we got into action with GF it suddenly became ok size? Maybe just a matter of perspective, but it felt like it to me.

Story and character wise so far, there is not a lot of content, as you can probably guess, i went for full Vanilla and pretty much every choice that favortise their relationship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We do not see much from the other characters so far, so I won't really comment on them yet. (but i'm eager to get into roomate/sis/mom pants yummy). To conclude, i'd like to point out the fact that these are mere suggestions, and in no way shape or form do I want to order you to make any change to your vision of the game. At the end of the day, you are the one deciding where do you want to go with this project, and you should do what pleases you in the end. I'll stay around for the next few updates tho, i'm curious to see where you are going with this.
It's good to see this kind of constructive opinion... And not the typical "Oh, hot characters... Oh, ntr, im out" without even trying the game or seeing that it's their choice to have the ntr outcome or not through their decisions... Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Yes... My main idea was to make the MC that way, that he take the reins of the plot and not make him "useless" or "helpless" or something like that... I never liked that kind of humiliation, though I did want to make it insecure, I "feel" that it's more human that way, but... I don't know, it depends.

Yes, I'm working on that thing you say about the romance route, I'm working on making the separation more noticeable between the two as I feel like I haven't been doing it so well (for example, if you choose that you didn't like the dream that you had, so that the MC isn't thaaat insecure because of it).
Of course, I've always said that I wanted to evolve the relationship of both protagonists... Not only to make the romance route grow more, but also (if you choose the ntr or swinging) so that the player "feels more" when other moments arrive.
And the thing with Ariana... It's complicated. What happens is that I always wanted to do an "FC" like that... I never really loved a certain "corruption" from a "naive girl" to a "bimbo" that I saw in certain games, and then others where the girl was "bimbo" but she was super faithful... I really wanted a mix between the two... Something like that is what I try to do. I don't deny that I'm already looking forward to developing a plot that includes NTRS with her, but I know that first I have to make the bond between MC and her grow more... My idea with her is making her "liberal" in certain sense, you know?
Gah, I don't want to make spoilers, but it's something that you will discover as the updates go by... The contrast between what happened with the MC and with her.

In any case, I plan to make it possible for you to be with whoever you want... Whether it's with her, with Mallory, with Pamela, perhaps... It's something that I have planned right now, but I have to see how I'll develop it, as the time goes by it will be harder as my pc looks on its last times :LOL: but as long as i can keep doing it i will. I hope you stay tuned for more updates!

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes