I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Thank you for understanding my position, it is indeed quite rare to be able to have a conversation about this topic.

And the thing with Ariana... It's complicated. What happens is that I always wanted to do an "FC" like that... I never really loved a certain "corruption" from a "naive girl" to a "bimbo" that I saw in certain games, and then others where the girl was "bimbo" but she was super faithful... I really wanted a mix between the two... Something like that is what I try to do. I don't deny that I'm already looking forward to developing a plot that includes NTRS with her, but I know that first I have to make the bond between MC and her grow more... My idea with her is making her "liberal" in certain sense, you know?
Heh i can understand your position, "prude naive" and "bimbo" are both opposite extremes that can threaten the immersion. As to what happened between them, i have a suspicion that she accepted him only under certain rules (she implies that he got pretty buff and things changed since their first time together during the boobjob scene) so I guess that he had to work quite a bit to get her .

You are certainly bold, but i'm cautious as to how you will balance "liberal" with Ariana. The game presented her as the main LI, the true canonical story revolves around her loving relationship with MC. From this premice, most players will set her path as the "right way" to play the game, she becomes the "main quest" so to speak, while other LI become side quests. From this perspective, Ariana will be the "make or break" point of your game, the "prize" they'll "win" if they keep playing.

The weakness in that structure imo being : she'd have to please everyone in order to motivate players to keep playing, and that is virtually impossible, especially between the Romance vs NTR war. And it's really easy to displease Romance players as usually they won't have any problem exploring kinks just between MC and Ariana, but they'll quickly - and angrily - loose any interest in her if she is "soiled" by someone else (especially if that includes another dude and/or cheating). Which is why the concept of "liberal" is ... hard to really display in game. But hey, i'm sure you thought about that already.

i have a few suggestions if you want regarding what might keep romance players around, but i don't want to make another novel of a post, i'll add them if you are interested in my 2 cents tho! I'll stay a bit yeah, even if i admit i'm a bit cautious haha.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Heh i can understand your position, "prude naive" and "bimbo" are both opposite extremes that can threaten the immersion. As to what happened between them, i have a suspicion that she accepted him only under certain rules (she implies that he got pretty buff and things changed since their first time together during the boobjob scene) so I guess that he had to work quite a bit to get her .
You'll see in the future :D anyway, I didn't do that scene as a way to imply "that"... It was just because Ariana was horny and doing it with someone she loves as much as her boyfriend, added to the fact that she likes the body he has, well... For that reason she made him that comment, who doesn't feel physically attracted to someone? Well, I wanted to put it like that. But I will explain better in the future how they met and got there anyway

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
i have a few suggestions if you want regarding what might keep romance players around, but i don't want to make another novel of a post, i'll add them if you are interested in my 2 cents tho! I'll stay a bit yeah, even if i admit i'm a bit cautious haha.
You can tell me in DM or in discord, if you want! I mean, either way you're not going to make anyone happy whatever you do, apart from the fact that I'm already un-making a lot of people happy by "mixing" NTR with romance, but suggestions are welcomed!

Reactions: Kotobiki

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Hola! I finally got some time to play the update. Great stuff! Your artwork and writing keep getting better and better. I'm glad you're moving forward in spite of the limitations of computer hardware. Keep up the solid work! :) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Hi, I just started the game and the first two characters that appeared (apart from the mc) were called roommates, I'm almost sure they would be from the protagonist's family, how do you activate incest?
Sorry for the probable bad english.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So gave it a try, because the dev claimed the NTR parts would be avoidable and the romance route would be the canon. But I don't see it after this end. We get definitly cheated by the GF. What you implemented was a clear NTR scene! Sorry, despite the interesting renders, I won't continue this game. I think you should drop the romance route and develope this game to the full NTR route. It's clearly your thing. Also didn't really like the voyeurism part of the game. These scenes feel like you just throw some bones to the player, so they have some scene. Sadly this isn't even tagged! Please add it, so that other people are aware.

Still good luck with what ever you plan for your project!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Lol yeah, thanks for the support! I don't think there will be a Harem route, though... It is not my thing
I like romance, I don't like NTR and sharing. Not being a harem game, would it be possible to romantically focus only on one LI and avoid all sex scenes, be it with the MC or with other guys, with the other LIs? (I don't like sex scenes of LIs with guys others than the MC, nor I'm interested in the MC's scenes with girls he doesn't have a romance with)

On the other hand, I only see one ending, so I would be interested to know how many LIs the game has (a relatively high number makes it very likely that I will like at least two, and therefore the chances that I will be interested go down)

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I like romance, I don't like NTR and sharing. Not being a harem game, would it be possible to romantically focus only on one LI and avoid all sex scenes, be it with the MC or with other guys, with the other LIs? (I don't like sex scenes of LIs with guys others than the MC, nor I'm interested in the MC's scenes with girls he doesn't have a romance with)

On the other hand, I only see one ending, so I would be interested to know how many LIs the game has (a relatively high number makes it very likely that I will like at least two, and therefore the chances that I will be interested go down)
As the game is at this stage there is only 1 love interest, I plan on you being able to look onto others or if you choose, or just to stick to just 1 preventing all ntr. On the other hand... I'm not really a fan of harem and I don't think I'm going to add something like that... Anyway I don't rule it out, I could think about it

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
As the game is at this stage there is only 1 love interest, I plan on you being able to look onto others or if you choose, or just to stick to just 1 preventing all ntr. On the other hand... I'm not really a fan of harem and I don't think I'm going to add something like that... Anyway I don't rule it out, I could think about it
Is sharing also avoidable?

Reactions: WastedTalent

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
"Tyrone" was a glaring red flag that this wasn't going to be my kind of NTR but it's so early it's hard to judge. If it's going to continue to bait at every turn and force the player to coddle the love interests on top of the voyeurism (needs to be tagged by the way) I can see a lot of vanillaheads not enjoying it. It reminds me of some Lilim/Lune VNs where the NTR is ultimately avoidable but those games don't put on a front of NTR not being the appeal.

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Dev, you say you don't like Harem games. I wonder if you have ever thought about the fact that NTR in a game is basically a reverse Harem game. Instead of MC getting to screw others and the LIs dealing with it, the LIs screw others and MC deals with it. lol As I have not played yet, I will hold off on comments, aside from this one.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Dev, you say you don't like Harem games. I wonder if you have ever thought about the fact that NTR in a game is basically a reverse Harem game. Instead of MC getting to screw others and the LIs dealing with it, the LIs screw others and MC deals with it. lol As I have not played yet, I will hold off on comments, aside from this one.
You're right, I have the perfect counterattack for when someone throws hate at me for liking the ntr, saying that the harem is a reverse ntr:BootyTime:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Scene regarding Ariana and Tyrone added
This is the memo I had in the previous version... actually from what I remember well from the previous vs, almost nothing has changed in this version, you can remember because the content is very short and fast, less than 1 hour of game.:sick:

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
So we all know that NTR is avoidable. But is the MC'S NTR disposition avoidable? Or will it become avoidable? Will he get more confident if you opt out of NTR? Or will he always be a cuck? Cause so far in the MC's dreams his girlfriend keeps fucking other guys and the only thing that's avoidable about it is whether he watches it.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes