I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I hope your next update has content. Not enough there to judge, but it does seem like you have a 'plan' at least.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Why is the gay route eliminated? So only straight content are now available in this game and no more gay content planned

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Already read it just wondering why?
Well... Well for the reason that I put there, it's not something that I'm really comfortable with, it's not to my liking, I tried to start writing something about it but I didn't really feel comfortable, and I'd rather not work on something that I will not be comfortable doing, because I know that if that happens I will do it wrong

Last edited:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Well... Well for the reason that I put there, it's not something that I'm really comfortable with, it's not to my liking, I tried to start writing something about it but I didn't really feel comfortable, and I'd rather not work on something. that I will not be comfortable doing, because I know that if that happens I will do it wrong
Ah ok thanks for letting me know why you remove it

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Well... Well for the reason that I put there, it's not something that I'm really comfortable with, it's not to my liking, I tried to start writing something about it but I didn't really feel comfortable, and I'd rather not work on something that I will not be comfortable doing, because I know that if that happens I will do it wrong
Thanks for letting us know. The game looks interesting and I was excited for an m/m route, but I completely get not being comfortable with it. Good luck with your game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I don't know about you, but light gray on a transparent white background is just about unreadable. There's no reason for the transparency, and the font should contrast. Use black or dark grey instead. And yeah, I know the rollover colors are more readable, but it's a PITA to have to do that to read the choices. unreadable.png

• Thinking Face

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

With this update, I definitely think this game is taking a direction I don't like, sorry.

Alex's past was too sad and I can't understand either his' or Queen's reactions. The incest route lead to something I'm not interested either, though the shopping was refreshing and the new girl cute.

You've added this in the middle of the phone call :
1642531026394.png
1642531043188.png
1642531061662.png
I was wondering if you became a character in your own game.

There's a bug : when you choose "This is gross..." when you catch the parents fucking, you're transported in Ariana's room after a message saying "Save here, not yet implemented : (".

Sad you've removed the gay part, the dad was really charming. I was so expecting to find a good bi game for once (there are so few of them since it's either full gay or het with always lesbian in it but not gay...). But thanks for letting us know the reasons.

Good continuation.

Jul 27, 2018
Wow. In the most of ntr games the mc is always pathetic and cowardly. Here he is even a little pathetic but definitely not a coward. It was nice to see the mc beating the guy who was was peeking in the dressing room. Mayyyyyybe, if the dev wants, he can even teach Tyrone a lesson.

For people who wants gay content with mc dad, how?? Mc dad is a cuck. There s no match. He would probably make a random black guy fuck mc while he wanks.

• Sad
Reactions: Oliz82

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
It would be nice to have a guide for the different paths. There are some choices than can be a little tricky to understand if you want a specific path

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes