I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hi guys! Sorry for the delay in a new update. I've been a bit busy with the university apart from the fact that I had a little problem with the script of the game that made me lose a part of the advance that I had made for version 0.2, although I was able to recover much of it and now I am polishing certain aspects. I am very sorry for the delay, I promise you that I will upload the update shortly! Thank you all for your support and I hope you have a great day!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Hi guys! Sorry for the delay in a new update. I've been a bit busy with the university apart from the fact that I had a little problem with the script of the game that made me lose a part of the advance that I had made for version 0.2, although I was able to recover much of it and now I am polishing certain aspects. I am very sorry for the delay, I promise you that I will upload the update shortly! Thank you all for your support and I hope you have a great day!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A strange preview for a game where, according to you, the main route is vanilla :sneaky:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Its because it isnt obviously. Dont know why he would claim that in the OP when its so clearly not the case, a mod needs to clean it up.
I can clearly see that this is, first of all, an ntr game, where there is also the option to choose the vanilla route
And that's okay. I have nothing against ntr.
But the author is apparently afraid of these three letters himself and is trying to keep a foot in both camps.

It's funny for me to watch his hypocrisy him write one thing but do another

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
"A non-virgin teenager". For real dude..?
I am laughing so hard. I was already laughing when I read it, and then I read your comment. I am like, wtf? did he really need to say that? :D

Also wtf? does he really think we gonna play a game with bad photoshop? He could make those HTML games that I don't give a f to play/download, he had to make a VN with bad photoshop :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Angmir

May 29, 2017
how do you get to NTR scenes ? All I get is the "this is the end of this version" while your GF is "studing" with the "bad guy"

I see there are video files in game that show actual fucking - but is there any way to access it in game ?

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
Also wtf? does he really think we gonna play a game with bad photoshop? He could make those HTML games that I don't give a f to play/download, he had to make a VN with bad photoshop :D
Noone is forcing you to play this. The dev is trying to get something out there, and also mentions this is his first game.
All the preview screens are in the same format as the game.

My guess is, the dev tries to make it story-focused, and uses the images because its easier or quicker than to make renders.
He could use more different images for the main character once in a while . Still interested in seeing where this is going to.

(if i was dev, I wouldn't bother with the vanilla route, btw. But i am not the dev, so best of luck!)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I liked so far, my recommendation will be, change the color font or the background of the texbox in decisions, the text is grey and the textbox is white, you can't see a shit and I think I forced to much my sight trying to read them. And I don't like that some content or story related is "hidden" behind other fetish. I hate footjob, good for the people who love it or like it, but is not my thing, and you can miss a "important" info if you have sex instead the footjob. I hope I'm wrong and not all the game will have sex scenes or conversation locked behind a fetish. Because I feel that in the future the MC will have to choose between a handjob and bdsm, if you choose handjob you will never know that you girlfriend is having sex with your friend or something like that. Not all the fetish are for everyone.

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
how do you get to NTR scenes ? All I get is the "this is the end of this version" while your GF is "studing" with the "bad guy"

I see there are video files in game that show actual fucking - but is there any way to access it in game ?
I just found it. When you are in her house, choose footjob instead sex, then you can "ask her" and she tells you that she was promiscuous girl, and there you will see those scenes. Its not like NTR because that happened before she started dating the MC.

Reactions: Angmir

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
What made me sad reading the comments was NTR is forced on players. Other routes? Dead end. I ll play for myself to see if it s true.
No, it is not forced. But currently it is what "more content" has, as time goes by I will implement more. I will focus on the routes that I want to make that have less content than some other to make it more equitable.

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Hey Siglinnde, do your thing, the demo is a good start. Even if there are still bags in there. I don't understand why there always has to be a harem route! Every dev should decide for himself whether he wants to develop a pure NTR game and should not be pushed to anything by the community. Harem routes are unrealistic and do not belong in such games (my opinion). If you don't like NTR / cheating, you shouldn't play the game.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey Siglinnde, do your thing, the demo is a good start. Even if there are still bags in there. I don't understand why there always has to be a harem route! Every dev should decide for himself whether he wants to develop a pure NTR game and should not be pushed to anything by the community. Harem routes are unrealistic and do not belong in such games (my opinion). If you don't like NTR / cheating, you shouldn't play the game.
Lol yeah, thanks for the support! I don't think there will be a Harem route, though... It is not my thing

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes