• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
It's fine for an alpha build but I'd say it's a bit too menu heavy. I think some of the forced menuing (I.E having to change clothes every time you want to leave the ship) could be removed for a less tedious experience.
Addendum:
Turns out if you rest on a planet you keep your suit on. Other actions like moving planets and masturbating put you back in your underwear. Thus menuing isn't as tedious as I thought.

Last edited:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
oh wow

For an alpha build, this is REALLY good. Sure, it currently only has two scenes, but the custom artworks, tilesets and even voice acting (I don't know if its AI or not) is REALLY good. I hope this gets built up on! I love Eva

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
After buying everything in the shop, I'd say it's a good alpha build. The concept is interesting and the art is good. I find the dungeon crawling fun as you need to be careful of your surroundings while also paying attention to the scrap you can get.

Few points for improvement though:
1. Buggy. Stuff like: the profile menu glitching if you close it using the keyboard inputs; your character sprites being in the wrong position for a split second if you are holding a direction and; starting out a mission with a full weight bar without collecting any scrap. These bugs aren't game breaking but they can cause frustration.
2. Lack of scene variations. The masturbation and AIM scenes always have you in your pajamas even if you start the scene nude.
3. Lack of Entity and room diversity. This one is understandable as this is an alpha.
4. Busywork between each mission. There are a lot of small things that slow the pace down from having to go to the company moon each and every time you want to cash out your scrap to having to leave your bedroom (and get changed if you moved moons/masturbated). go through the ships main room to go outside and then to go through to the entrance of the dungeon.
5. Shop isn't very rewarding. The two items for the shop can be a bit tedious to get. The dildo is a new scene but is practically the same as normal masturbation with the buffs it gives. The AIM minigame is fun but is rather barebones and doesn't feel worth the effort.

Overall it is fun for an alpha but has places where it can improve.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Ahhh... Im having flashback of this game, I remember using THICC mode that makes all player become THICC female that jiggles all over the place when they move or doing something. :KEK: . Gotta try this one!

We got lethal company parody and i believe we also got phasmophobia parody, all we need now is palworld parody or possibly helldivers 2 parody. Those are my favorite game :D

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
so... pretty good start
1; as others said the profile info glitches when you close it with the "X" button and not the icon... behind the health menu...
2; the close profile X close button is hiding behind the health bar.
3.... weird one but not finding an exit from the facility, unless its the radio icon that disappeared...

tho the character is cute and would like to see where you go with this

May 5, 2021
quite good, I confess I did sin and save edited in the money to get the items, I am wondering what full stress does, if maybe it could force you to go naked and not wear the outfit and you'd need to bring back around 100$ for the company to forcibly destress you(probly in some very kinky way) and if you don't or get caught you get the game over corrilated to how you lost, not enough money and you head back to the company moon, you become to degenerate and are locked up on the company moon to be a free use sex doll, captured by an enemy, has a scene where you're just a breeding ground for them, considering all of what's in regular lethal company, I'm absolutely looking forwards to more of this.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
It's a good concept, I just really hope you focus on gameplay in the future rather than the voice acting and animation. Those things tend to come after.

User_033

Mar 21, 2023
Lethal Company suit details:
- Orange jumpsuit, name tag
- Black gloves, dark gray boots
- Yellow double O2 tank secured on back w/brown attachment straps, brown belt separates shirt from pants
- Helmet (optional in this case)
Lethal Cumpany suit details:
- O R A N G E

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes