4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

goset33

Jul 31, 2023
Hey, I would like to start translating the game into Russian if possible. Maybe not now when the game just came out, but in the future

Reactions: cromas9999

Angeldeff

Apr 11, 2024
View attachment 3529153

Overview:
Lethal Cumpany is an adult parody game of Lethal Company.
You play as Eva, a new employee at The Company. Your job is to scavenge abandoned facilities in different moons to collect scraps and sell them to the Company.
But remember, you must be careful to not get overwhelmed by the entities inside these facilities...​

Thread Updated:2024-04-11
Release Date: 2024-04-11
Developer: Dok3i -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 0.1b
: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3527234 View attachment 3527235 View attachment 3527236 View attachment 3527237 View attachment 3527238
thanx iam in

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Just a minigame, that will be improved in later versions. (Maybe animated too)

Tried to fix everything on the hotfix, please try it when you can.

Currently no.

Thanks for the comment, I released a hotfix that fixed the bug that you mentioned and increased the hitbox on the inhumans, if you play it, tell me if it's better now.

In a future version I will add a mechanic that will allow Eva to go out naked, and some other things.
Goodluck! We'll be cheering you on!

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
It's still alpha and you've got my interest too! Gotta keep the company happy, either with loots or booties

Dok3i

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2024
I personally don't understand how you leave the building after getting the scraps, any ideas ? And why do we have a gun from the beginning ?
By clicking on the walkie talkie you will leave the facility.
About the gun: I wanted to make it more action based from the start, but this may change when I add more items to the shop.

only tentacles or there another types of monsters ?
There is two monsters in this version.

looks interesting any futa?
gonna have some yuri/futa?
Not yet, one of the monsters that I will add in the future will be a futa.

It's fine for an alpha build but I'd say it's a bit too menu heavy. I think some of the forced menuing (I.E having to change clothes every time you want to leave the ship) could be removed for a less tedious experience.
Addendum:
Turns out if you rest on a planet you keep your suit on. Other actions like moving planets and masturbating put you back in your underwear. Thus menuing isn't as tedious as I thought.
Activating Aim-Sim and refusing to use it leads to braking the screen
View attachment 3528524
In the recent hotfix I added an option to always keep the suit, and fixed this bug.

cromas9999

Feb 10, 2024
Hey, I would like to start translating the game into Russian if possible. Maybe not now when the game just came out, but in the future
Здравствуй, если будешь переводить и есть желание поделиться переводом сообщи мне, я эту игру вечером на другом сайте раздавать буду)

dodactem

May 4, 2018
Project looks great so far, and thank you very much for taking up such a noble cause.

But whyyy is the outfit so far removed. Putting your own spin on a parody game is, of course, very cool and probably even preferred by most people, but, man, the outfit really takes it from parody fetish to something more like original content. No helmet at all is sad enough, but not even like a belt, strap, or some pockets?

Of course, you're doing a great job so far regardless of my whining, so again, thanks and I hope you make quota.

Dok3i

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2024
fucking LOL. The opportunity was right there, someone had to take it. I haven't actually played yet, but ill note the plain bodysuit design is kinda boring. you can have a bodysuit and still have some jazz to it.
No helmet no interest.
I agree with the suit being a bit plain.
Adding some details like a zipper can add a lot to it.

But anyways, nice to see an attempt at a game on this !
Hopefully we'll also get one for "Content Warning" too. or some crossover/mixed game with both.
A game with monsters that isn't goblins, hell yeah.
Gonna agree with a few others and say please add more to the outfit.
Lethal Company suit details:
- Orange jumpsuit, name tag
- Black gloves, dark gray boots
- Yellow double O2 tank secured on back w/brown attachment straps, brown belt separates shirt from pants
- Helmet (optional in this case)
Lethal Cumpany suit details:
- O R A N G E
Project looks great so far, and thank you very much for taking up such a noble cause.

But whyyy is the outfit so far removed. Putting your own spin on a parody game is, of course, very cool and probably even preferred by most people, but, man, the outfit really takes it from parody fetish to something more like original content. No helmet at all is sad enough, but not even like a belt, strap, or some pockets?

Of course, you're doing a great job so far regardless of my whining, so again, thanks and I hope you make quota.
I agree that this current outfit is too plain compared to the original, I will follow these comments to improve it for the next update. :giggle:

BlastEnjoyer

Sep 1, 2022
You have done splendid work so far! I'm sure you already heard a ton of complaints about the suit, but with your set of skills, I believe this won't be an issue for long.

However, I have a question: Will exterior monsters be added in future updates? (Giant, Blind dogs, [REDACTED] e.t.c.)

Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes