4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ziggyzerda

Nov 17, 2018
Need a way to hide the dialogue to see the full CG. Otherwise good start minus the small bugs previous stated.

Nov 9, 2022
So far its pretty decent, not much content but its basically a teaser and I get the general idea the game is going for. So far I like the art style and the overall presentation so far, so I'll keep an eye on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dok3i

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2024
nice, hey does this have nikke game play?

View attachment 3527424
Just a minigame, that will be improved in later versions. (Maybe animated too)
4 bugs found 1. load screen not present leads to softlock 2. when checking the profile the numbers stay on the screen 3. the walkie talkie option has somehow dissappeard 4 stuck carring something so i cant get more money because my weight is
permanently
at max View attachment 3527524
Tried to fix everything on the hotfix, please try it when you can.

Animated H Scenes?
Currently no.

The game is fairly empty right now with just 2 moons (one of them being the company moon to bring back the scrap and get the cash) and only 2 enemies i think. control is a bit clunky with left click to move around (or wasd) and right click to shoot at enemies (their hitbox is weird tho, especially the humanoid ones, seems like their feet are the actual hitbox instead of their whole body). spamming the screen or Z to escape grab attacks.

Whenever you get hit, you see a grab picture (the quality is rather decent) and if you let the bar fill, you get a "captured" follow-up.

Haven't played long enough to buy any of the 2 items available so far, but i think they're just here to give a few variation to the masturbate action in bed, so not that really important for the whole gameplay side.

Noticed a bug while in the dungeon, if you open the profile info but close it by pressing X on your keyboard instead of the X top left of the profile window, the numbers will stay on screen and the radio to escape the dungeon disappear.

Clearly an alpha both in terms of content and stability, but can go far if the dev works out the bugs first then add content.
Being that early in conception means that it will require as much feedback as people can give, especially bug reports, to stabilize it before it can reach its potential.
Thanks for the comment, I released a hotfix that fixed the bug that you mentioned and increased the hitbox on the inhumans, if you play it, tell me if it's better now.
It's ok, but I wish we could go out naked.
In a future version I will add a mechanic that will allow Eva to go out naked, and some other things.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes